Rated 5 out of 5 by RP45 Nice place to stay
Great location in Dallas and nice hotel! We enjoyed our stay!
May 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Edward This was a great experience
I will reccomend this location to everyone headed to Dallas!
February 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by BT54 Great location
Hotel has a great location close to downtown and lov field
February 26, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hello1234 Great Staff
The best part about our stay was how great the staff was.
November 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tunde Great experience
Great experience. Friendly staff and I slept like a baby.
April 1, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by lisas97216 House keeping
Out of our 4 night stay, our room was only cleaned twice.
December 19, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by Joeyrola Just OK
Rooms were nice and well kept. F&B service very limited.
August 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hnbhhgg Great stay
Great room service, everyone was very accommodating,.
December 9, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by Efferson29 This hotel was okay
This hotel was okay , not like the Sheraton downtown.
December 28, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by JT00 Met expectations
Large room, good location, extremely nice front desk
January 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by bone0007 this hotel has great features
five star hotel great features,and love the service
February 17, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by notstayinghereagain Not representative of the sheraton name
The staff was not helpful and the room was dirty.
December 4, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kim1976 Best Staff Ever
Teaondra, Memo, and Mark made my stay wonderful!
February 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by MargaritaBall13 Excellent Value!
Perfect room for an affordable rate. Thank you!
November 25, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by emt3066 Excellent
High quality rooms. Very clean and up to date
November 5, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Karl07 Excellent Customer Service
All staff members were courteous and helpful
May 9, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by jhill10616 good to go
Nice stay and the facility is comfortable.
January 12, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by 14072bp hotel great
nice hotel. very quiet.I've said enough
October 28, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by abtx This hotel is very comfortable
Staff is very helpful and accomadating
January 6, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Kim5 Kim
Nice hotel but loud on the street side
February 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Donna29 This hotel has great features and service.
Your shuttle drivers were wonderful !
February 25, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by jefenader nice and clean
front desk clerck was very usefull
December 17, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Scottgeorgia Hotel has great customer service
Hotel has great customer service
September 24, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by lmcook2 Attentive Staff
I always appreciate the staff.
November 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Quark Great staff
Onsite staff was very helpful.
April 1, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by MAS2013 Hotel has a great central Dallas location
Great location and price.
March 31, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mdaair First time last time. Never again
Thanks God at the last minute we decided to book only one night instead of the three we are staying in Dallas. This means moving to another hotel this morning won't be costly.
We checked in yesterday and I told the checking officer (Alan) that if the room is nice we plan as to stay 3 nights. He took a few minutes to search and told me as a platinum member he upgraded us to a good room!!! Really!!!
When we saw the room I called him. He searched again and assured me our room is the best and the largest!!
So, here is their best and largest for platinum members.
- Next to the elevator.
- bedroom with no space to put suit cases.
- their is a living room which in reality is part of the bedroom, only with a partition to make it like its separate. In fact the partition ate up some space. But I guess they needed the partition to squeeze in a wardrobe into the tiny bedroom
- bathroom the size of ah wardrobe!!
That's their best and biggest!!
Oh yes, one more thing, their club lounge closes for breakfast at 9 a.m I am not kidding.
SPG if this hotel is intended to be a joke you are playing, then its in very poor taste.
I have a lifetime gold member status and am a platinum member for 6 years running. I wonder if SPG trains their hotel staff ( like the one who checked me into this trash of a room) to realize how much I must be spending annually in SPG hotels to have earned the gold and platinum status that I have.
April 30, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Free2020 Something smells
Upon exiting the elevator to go to the room there was the WORST smell of mold or SOMETHING. I have no idea what it was but it completely had a negative effect on the mood of my stay. It wasn't just for one day. The foul odor was there the entire time. I never took my clothes out of my suitcase for fear that they would smell like the hotel. The room wasn't quite as bad as the hallway but the odor was faintly there. I also noticed an odor when I opened the mini fridge in the room. It also had the worst smell and there wasn't even any food inside. The hotel boasts about renovations but clearly there is more work to be done. I was never able to get comfortable because the smell made the place feel unclean to me. Steam cleaning and Pinesol couldn't hurt.
Also, the vending machines in the hotel only accept debit cards. Who in their right mind would charge a bottle of coke to their card??!! Also, when I called downstairs for assistance and to ask a question; there was no answer at the front desk. I called intermittently for about a half hour before I finally went down to see why they weren't answering the phone. The young man at the desk was very polite and said that his help was at lunch. I completely understand needing to take lunch breaks but proper coverage to assist guests who have paid money to stay in this hotel is quite important as well.
I truly hope that this review makes it to a person in position to address these concerns.
August 14, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Gozar Nice room
We stayed here to attend the Texas State Fair. The room itself was nice, clean and the bed was comfortable. However, there were no linens, blankets or pillows for the couch bed where my daughter would sleep and only two towels in the room. We tried to call guest services but the bedroom phone did not work and the living room phone would only beep after pressing the button. We ended up calling room service who contacted the front desk. Gust service showed up with sheets only, we asked for a blanket, pillow and an extra towel. She returned with a blanket and pillow but no towel. We politely reminded her we needed an extra towel, she returned with at least 6 each washcloths, hand towels and full size towels.
Maintenance came soon after and I explained that one phone did not work and the other could not reach guest services. He looked behind the bed and found the phone unplugged, plugged it in and left.
The second night we discovered that there was only the existing roll of TP in the bathroom and is was about gone. Once again we tried to call guest services and only got beeping on both phones. Went downstairs and was told some would be brought right up. 30 min later we had to go back downstairs and ask again, finally 15 min later it was delivered.
The hotel is in a nice location, it is clean, the pool area was great and the room itself was nice. But the fact that the room was not ready and we encountered difficulties with service I am not in a hurry to return.
October 10, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by Unhappytraveler Missed expectations
I stay here a lot (probably close to 100 nights over 2 years) and there is always something wrong every time I stay.
1. The room - a majority of the time, something is broken or isn't working. 80% of the time the sliding door between the bedroom and the bathroom is missing a handle. Many times the TV or remote control doesn't work. The AC or heating doesn't work sometimes. And there have also been a few times that I have had to rearrange furniture in order to open the bedroom door.
2. The service - The front desk is extremely friendly. I have no complaints about them at all, especially about the front desk. Housekeeping, however, isn't up to snuff. Many times when I check in the room is either missing towels or missing soap. Don't get me wrong, the room is clean, but there is also something missing. I even called the front desk once to ask for bath gel and was told they didn't have any. Not really how a hotel should be run.
3. The food - it's disgusting. I got room service twice and some items stick out - the chips/salsa, the onion soup, and the pasta. The chips and salsa were plainly store bought, which is fine. The onion soup came with almost no liquid. I literally only had enough for 2 spoon fulls, and the rest was inedible. The pasta was dry and really bad - I only ate it because it was very late and I was hungry. I have stayed there since and haven't ordered room service.
4. Overall decor - I think this place needs an upgrade. The lobby is fine, the gym was upgraded last year, but the rooms/the floors could use some work.
5. The executive lounge - the staff is very nice and helpful and the food there is pretty good. They do take care of elite members.
September 3, 2012