Rated 1 out of 5 by tw55 keep the koi pond, raze the the rest
keep the koi pond, raze the the rest
December 13, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Brian1979 No Heat
Our heater went out and it got very cold.
They did fix it when we called in the morning, but it was quite awkward with them working it the room as they had to replace the entire unit with another one.I feel we should have been offered another room with a working heater.
December 9, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Nicolio Nice Location
Check-in attendant wasn't friendly nor welcoming. I asked if any King size rooms were available and I was put in a room facing the highway. The hotel seemed kind of empty, so being a SPG member, I thought a pool view would have been appropriate. My room also had a foul odor, a runny toilet, and no robe. Before 7am on Saturday, there was someone doing loud ground maintenance and then chainsawing down trees.
November 25, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by John8 Night Mare
Your Valet send us to the wrong building then when we check in we found out that we are at the first building that we came. One of the room that we booked supposed to have two double bed and we found out that it does not have any bed at all except a sofa. I am a handicap and I have to walk with crutches again. We request for handicap room but it is not available. During check out you mess up the bill with internet access that I did not use and $22 for parking although I was told that being a handicap I can park at the handicap self park for free. It was a terrible stay and I was very disappointed with the crew.
September 5, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nick700xx Great hotel, excellent staff.
This hotel is very clean and well maintained. The grounds are attractive with a relaxing atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There are plenty of food choices within walking distance including the hotel's restaurant and bar - which are both very good. My one complaint would be the extra fee for parking. In my opinion this should be waived for SPG members and/or those with club access.
September 15, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by jacobcu Another terrible Sheraton
This hotel could be so great...but is really quite bad. I have stayed here 3 different times, and found the following items unacceptable:
1) The lighting is ridiculous. You have to turn on every light in the room to reach a decent amount, and then you're sorry you did because...
2) The rooms are not very clean. The carpets are dirty, and the beds have down comforters that have turned yellow from prior guests' sweat. The pillowcases are also too small for the pillows, so I hope you're okay with marginal hygiene.
3) For your comfort, you have the choice of "amazingly cold" or "uncomfortably hot."
4) If you like highway noise, you're in luck. This hotel is right next to the highway, and the windows, if insulated at all, are way too thin to block out any noise. The floors and walls are also extremely thin...so thin that you can hear people in the next room very clearly.
5) Like all Sheratons, the concierge lounge is a joke. With your choice of 3 tired muffins, warm milk and cereal, or fruit (with fruit fly larvae) make this the signature Sheraton breakfast. The lounge is also staffed by either a very hard working woman, or an indifferent college girl who can't be bothered to look away from her computer to even acknowledge you. She will, however, shout "think yeeewww!!!!" (without looking up from her computer) when you leave. I guess that counts for something?
6) Think you'll get a better room because you're Platinum? Think again. I got a room right off the parking lot with used toilet paper on the bathroom floor, plus all manner of plant materials throughout the floor of the room.
7) The room service menu is pathetic and poorly executed. There is very little selection, and the hours of room service operation are ridiculous. The food is generally terrible.
8) The fitness center is big, and even bigger if they were to remove all the equipment that didn't work. My last stay, almost all the cardio equipment was broken.
The Sheraton brand is, in my opinion, the most wildly inconsistent in the world, and this hotel furthers that impression.
November 28, 2011
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tired2011 Noisy, bad maintainence on room
Stayed Dec 8-10 in room overlooking the parking lot. Am a frequent business traveler and am used to normal operating noise but this place was like trying to sleep in a freight terminal. Starting at 3:50 AM there was a nonstop proceession of diesel delivery trucks under my window. Even turning up the TV couldn't drown out the noise of back-up beepers, wheeled carts and shouting from delivery trucks. This continued NONSTOP until after 7:00. Stay clear of this location if you want to actually sleep! Shutters in room were broken and very hard to open as several of the slats were unattached. Shower rod in bathroom stuck out so far you can't open bathroom door all the was so it was a dance to step into the bathroom then maneuver yourself to get the door closed to use the commode. Food in restaurant is wonderful but just dine here, don't stay.
December 13, 2011
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jake989 The Bed
The bed was not comfortable, the sheets were old and not soft.
November 14, 2013