Rated 3 out of 5 by yvicente Deficiente atención al cliente
Un hotel de esta categoría se diferencia, no sólo por las instalaciones (las cuales son excelentes) sino por la atención dada al cliente.
En este sentido, el trato recibido por la Recepción del hotel fue MUY DEFICIENTE, no acorde a la categoría que posee.
Rated 3 out of 5 by mayfairmike1 too much group business
Disappointed that Gold Level SPG did not even get me a room on the side with the best views. Also disappointed that at the time of our stay it appeared as if every Tupperware saleslady in Portugal was also in the hotel. Catering to such large groups inevitably detracts from the general level of amenity and service.
Rated 3 out of 5 by ginpro61 housekeeping needs improvement
1. dirty socks from previous guests found on the top shelf of the closet
2. old tea bag (dried out) in the electric water kettle
3. coffee cups present on first day of stay and never replaced for the remainder of our 3 night stay / requested for some from housekeeping and were brought glasses instead...
4. disappointed not to have been 'qualified' to stay in the Club Floor. A few years back we booked our son and friend there and they had a room on the +20th (22nd I think) floor. Seems being a Gold member is not good enough for Club anymore?
5. and like many, many hotels, this one does not offer free wi-fi in the rooms.
Rated 2 out of 5 by rocpest Unacceptable conditions for a Sheraton
Worst experience in a 5 stars hotel. Very nice decoration of the hotel... poor cleanliness. 18 euro a day for wifi doesn't help to make you feel welcome either.
The room had a huge dark stain all over the carpet from the entrance, bathroom and near the bed, most likely a flood not properly cleaned. The room had no slippers (barefoot over the stain? no way!). Staff mentioned that slippers and bathrobe only where provided on request.
Some channels on the TV flickered.
Before taking a shower we open the faucet and a black powder came from the water creating a black stain over the tub.
We changed rooms (one with slippers) but also with a stain in the carpet (not as big as the previous one)... after a whole day outside we just crashed...
Rated 2 out of 5 by Eurico62 Old room. A lot of dust.
It is a old hotel with old and outdated room furniture, carpet and TV.
The room smells old.
I am allergic and I had very bad moments due the amount of dust in the room (carpet, under furniture, etc).
It is a Sheraton only in the brand...
Rated 2 out of 5 by capefan Bewertung Standardzimmer 305
- Fenster waren schmutzig; seit langer Zeit nicht geputzt,
- Fußboden war weder vor noch während Aufenthalt mit Staubsauger gereinigt, war gut im Vergleich zum (sauberen) Flur zu sehen.
- Matratzen stark durchgelegen; gehören entsorgt
- Preisliste Minibar fehlte
- Services Directory fehlte
- Badewanne, rutschhemmende Punkte abgenutzt, ohne Wirkung
- Marmor Waschbecken Einfassung schmutzig/abgenutzt
- Kaffee/Tee wurden einmal nicht ersetzt
- positiv: großzügige Größe des Zimmers,Gestaltung des Bades
Rated 2 out of 5 by Loay777 Lack of Awareness & Professionalism!
Prior asking me to come back again, better to reply to my complaints that i left before i departed your hotel!
Rated 2 out of 5 by Tired Recent stay
Very Disappointing for a Starwood property! Paper cups for coffee instead of coffee mugs in room. Very slow and poor internet connection.
Room service is very poor and meals are overpriced. Delivery was always late and things missing. Salt and pepper came in litle paper packets with 2 small pcs of bread.
Mini-bar is the kind with sensors.
Rated 2 out of 5 by oursdur Disastrous laundry services
Good hotel when not full.
During my recent stay there was a conference and even basic services such as breakfast were collapsing under the load and not meeting demand.
Also during my stay two articles of laundry got lost, one was recovered two days later while the other one is still missing (and I am now 6000 km away from the hotel !). Still waiting for hotel feedback on this!
Rated 2 out of 5 by MJC6640 HARDEST BEDS EVER
The bed are way too hard. I had to sleep with a blanket on the floor which was softer.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Traveler30 DISAPPOINTED WITH AMENITIES
We have stayed in hotels all over the world and especially during the summer months have enjoyed the benefits of a swimming pool. After checking into the Sheraton Lisboa on a very hot day, we decided to take advantage of their swimming facilities only to find out that there would be a charge. Never have we received such a response and immediately left...unhappy to have chosen this hotel.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Abuahmed1 below standard
not at Sheraton worldwide standard