Rated 2 out of 5 by Luke273 Depressing
After having had to stay at this hotel for business 6+ times I am finally writing a review. It is dumpy and depressing and needs a major renovation.
The rooms are a nice size but that's the only positive thing I can say about the hotel. There are 2 TVs and 2 phones and on average only one phone and one remote work.
The one printer in the lobby never works.
The gym is a joke. The equipment is ancient and the bikes are broken. Every time I ask about the bikes they say they know. (From April to July still not fixed)
Nothing is walking distance- and in the morning they do sell coffee in the restaurant- it should be complimentary bc it is luke warm and terrible.
July 24, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by JMLBS Nice Hotel in Great Location
We stayed here as a relatives wedding was at the nearby Charthouse. Everything was great with the services and the building is well maintained (except for the ice machine on our floor which was not working over the three days we were there). The only complaint I have is that they put water bottles in your room without indicating they will charge you $4.00 if you use them. A little surprise on check out which for the price they charge per night in the summer I feel they should waive.
July 20, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by shouzhuo Overall good, parking management needs to improve
My friend and I stayed here for one night. We had one car parking for two days. He paid the parking fee before he left while three weeks later I got the 50$ parking bil on my credit card account.l
July 18, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nordique Wonderful Stay
First time visit and couldn't have be more pleased. With impeccable front desk service, beautiful room with plenty of space and oh, that view of Manhattan Skyline.
Not overpriced like hotels in Manhattan and only a ferry trip away from the buzz.
Will be back !!
June 28, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Krishna77 Terrible
1. I made a reservation which included breakfast. Upon checking in, the staff told me that breakfast was not included in the package. Nonsense
2. I stayed there with my family. I wanted a microwave to warm some food. I asked about it and they said that they dont have a microwave in the entire hotel. What hotel does not have a microwave on the entire property????
3. I asked multiple times about a shuttle. The staff repeatedly said the hotel has no shuttle to anywhere. Really????
4. If you want Ice, be ready to check atleast 3 floors before you come across an ice vending machine that works....
5. Also - Please carry cash with you to save on parking - I stayed there for 2 days and was told that its going to be $25 a night for parking. However, if I paid cash, then I had to pay only for 1 day.
June 7, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by elle1913 Hotel needs work
I stay in this hotel every week. The phones don't work in half the rooms, the hotel does not allow frequent guest to leave their luggage over the weekend, and the staff isn't very friendly. The hotel is dated. Not anyplace I would recommend for personal travel.
May 4, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Biztravelmom Nice view, mediocre hotel
Hotel has great view & good convenient location. Hostess at restaurant was incredibly rude. Manager simply adequate at response, just went through motions. Room is okay, not great or particularly luxurious, even with the upgrade. Restaurant food is mediocre (although their waiters were very nice). Hotel has no gift shop/stand for emergency supplies.
April 15, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by ccmotivates this hotel has great views and amenities
We had a great experience!
April 12, 2015