Rated 4 out of 5 by DreamCatcher Great Views
It was a Ladies Nite Out weekend and we reserved the King Suite with the panaromic views of NYC. The room was clean, large, comfortable, and the views were stunning!
July 21, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by KitchenSink great room
The best room in the hotel. We could still see the fireworks even if the show was on the Brooklyn Bridge.
July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Referee62 This Hotel has a very freindly Staff.
This Hotel had both friendly and efficient service. We enjoyed our 4 day stay as we travelled back and forth from New York. It was easy access to the Bus or Ferry that is very close in proximity to the Hotel. It was a safe environment and a great view of the New York Skyline. My Wife and I highly recommend the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel!
July 4, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lawrence20c Favorite Hotel in this area.
We like this hotel and always stay here when we are going to Manhattan, NY. It is not in NY but NY is 10 - 15 minutes by Ferry or Bus, and they have a huge park- yourself lot if you drive to it as we do.The hotel is perfect and priced right the staff is friendly and helpful. To me nothing else matters beside what I have written above but they offer more..
July 16, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by madonna Unfriendly staff, rooms not maintained
This was my 5th consecutive week staying in this hotel. Every week it seems to get worse.
1. The staff doesn't look up or say hello when you walk by. After four days, the only time sometime noticed me is if I stood in line at the front desk.
2. The televisions in the rooms do not work. I have called maintenance every week about this issue, and finally this week was told that the company that installed the HD did a bad job and it doesn't work properly in any room. I was told there are a limited number of non-HD channels that 'should' come in fine.
3. I needed to change rooms because the first room had the thermostat ripped of the wall.
4. Three out of the five visits (again, all consecutive weeks), the rooms smell of smoke terribly. It's clear that they attempted to deoderize the room, but that just doesn't work. They smell of smoke and it is foul.
5. The hallway to between the buildings leaks. When it rains, the windows leak causing puddles on the floor. I point this out because I have noticed it multiple times over multiple trips - and nobody is doing anything except putting a caution sign and towels around.
6. The beds and pillows are incredibly uncomfortable. The beds are clearly old as there are indents from where people lay on them. It makes them lumpy and unlevel. The pillows are mush and provide zero support. I always wake up with a pain in my neck.
It's not like this is the only hotel in the area. With such competition, and with the brand of SPG I expect so much more.
July 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ricka59 Great location, very comfortable.
My only complaint would be about the complimentary breakfast on the 10th floor. Selection very limited, coffee very strong.
July 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by NYCtoNJ Comfortable stay in Jersey
I live in Manhattan and stayed at this hotel for a wedding nearby. Hotel was very easy to get to from the City, rooms were comfotable and spacious.
July 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fernando2 Very good hotel
Hotel has great features, nice view to the Hudson River. etc.
July 14, 2014