Rated 5 out of 5 by KCR4 Graduation weekend
It was an important weekend for us and the staff at the Sheraton in Iowa City really came through.
Helpful and friendly in all regards.
Great suite on club floor!
May 16, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by yougavemyroomaway01 Very poor customer service, overbooked, gave my room away
I prepaid for 2 queen room on the SPG website. I was planning to arrive late so I called the hotel to double confirm for late check in and was told everything was fine. When I arrived, about 1am, guess what? Only a room with 1 bed, I had 4 in my group.
I was not happy with the night manager as he did absolutely nothing to support. I do understand that issues occur, but the manager essentially went into the back room instead of trying to help the desk agent solve the problem. The desk agent was very nice and did his best, without his managers help.
May 9, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by mkozy Love this hotel
Iowa City Sheraton is one of my favorite hotels ever
April 12, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grace19 Had a winderful stay.
Great location and close to university campus in Iowa City. Will stay again.
April 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by stewarta Very Accommodating
I had 5 rooms at this hotel and all of the employees went over and beyond to ensure the stay of my students and I was exceptional.
April 4, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by jgilbert Not a single thing about this place is even average
Epic...not even closes. Average....far from it. I do not have a single good thing to say about my stay at Iowa City Sheraton. Trust me when I say, I tried to come up with even 1 thing to brag about. If you have another option please take it.
April 1, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by IowaCityVisitor Worst ever stay
Staffs are friendly and helpful. but the stay was worst ever. hard to believe this is Sheraton hotel. bad luck with everything.
1. my room is on the 3rd floor. Group of students are running around at night and having party in the room, which is annoying.
2. no bottle water in the room. I try to get some ice, but ice machine on 3rd floor is not working.
3. AC in the room stops working on the 3rd night. I called front desk, technician came and fixed it immediately. the staffs are responsive and great.
4. laundry service: I filled up the laundry sheet and left the laundry bag in the room and hope housekeeping could pick it up. when I got back in the evening, the bag was still there. I dropped off the bag at front desk the next morning, when I returned in the evening, they did not send them back. I called front desk. they checked with laundry service, delivered them to the room. again the staffs are helpful and responsive, but clothes are missing.
5. My colleague and I uses corporate travel agent to book this hotel with same type of room and rate. he has breakfast included, I do not.
what an experience with Sheraton Iowa City!
March 8, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by CB26 Great hotel in downtown
We were impressed with the hotel. Great location - clean- staff very helpful
February 24, 2016