Rated 3.8 out of 5 by 240
Rated 4 out of 5 by mkozy Love this hotel
Iowa City Sheraton is one of my favorite hotels ever
April 12, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Grace19 Had a winderful stay.
Great location and close to university campus in Iowa City. Will stay again.
April 4, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by stewarta Very Accommodating
I had 5 rooms at this hotel and all of the employees went over and beyond to ensure the stay of my students and I was exceptional.
April 4, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by jgilbert Not a single thing about this place is even average
Epic...not even closes. Average....far from it. I do not have a single good thing to say about my stay at Iowa City Sheraton. Trust me when I say, I tried to come up with even 1 thing to brag about. If you have another option please take it.
April 1, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by IowaCityVisitor Worst ever stay
Staffs are friendly and helpful. but the stay was worst ever. hard to believe this is Sheraton hotel. bad luck with everything.
1. my room is on the 3rd floor. Group of students are running around at night and having party in the room, which is annoying.
2. no bottle water in the room. I try to get some ice, but ice machine on 3rd floor is not working.
3. AC in the room stops working on the 3rd night. I called front desk, technician came and fixed it immediately. the staffs are responsive and great.
4. laundry service: I filled up the laundry sheet and left the laundry bag in the room and hope housekeeping could pick it up. when I got back in the evening, the bag was still there. I dropped off the bag at front desk the next morning, when I returned in the evening, they did not send them back. I called front desk. they checked with laundry service, delivered them to the room. again the staffs are helpful and responsive, but clothes are missing.
5. My colleague and I uses corporate travel agent to book this hotel with same type of room and rate. he has breakfast included, I do not.
what an experience with Sheraton Iowa City!
March 8, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by CB26 Great hotel in downtown
We were impressed with the hotel. Great location - clean- staff very helpful
February 24, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by meanne Call first to make sure room is ready
Check in time is 3:00, we got there at 3:30 and waited in line for about 10-15 minutes. When we got to the desk we were told our room was not ready and they did not know when it would. They did tell us that they would call us when it was ready. The guy in front of me got his room but we didn't. We got a call around 4:45 saying the room was ready. This was a huge inconvenience for me and my family.
January 3, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by RJVT Thank you !
I just wanted to thank you and everyone that worked December 24th through the December 26th.
Also the orange juice, banana and coffee were just what I needed to get my Christmas Day started.
Same time next year? OK!
R J T
December 28, 2015