Rated 2 out of 5 by SHKoh Bad Exprience with Sheration KL
I stayed 2 night from 5-7 Dec 2014
The first room that given to me was ruined with strong smell of mold.
Ceiling along the pathway to room was dripping and the carpet was dirty
Internet WiFi was not stable.
A alive "COCKROACH" was found in the umbrella that borrowed from Sheraton Hotel.
Last, feeling lack of communication between front desk and reservation team. My reservation booking was made separately for 2 continuous days stay over. Front desk does not aware of it and thinking of checking me out and assign me to other room for my continuous staying reservation
December 8, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by ChrisSB A great hotel but are standards starting to slip
I have stayed in this hotel regularly for over two years and love coming to KL. The hotel is located just far enough outside the city center to make it seem quite quiet but close enough to walk into the center if you can stand the heat.
The Lounge has always been excellent and provided the best fruit juice anywhere I have traveled.
You do need to ask for a room on the quiet side of the hotel though as the local nightclubs are not quiet and even on the upper floors could keep you awake.
On the last few visits I have has inaccuracies with my bill, things missed off (which I pointed out) and things added that should have been included in the room rate. This alongside my luggage taking 90 minutes to get to my room and some of my laundry going missing (found when queried) give the impression that standards in one of my favorite hotels may be starting to slip.
December 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by MPC315 Value for money
Lobby staff were polite and did their job well. Though a little bit aged, the hotel maintains well. Check in is smooth. I was offered to be upgated to club level with charges which is fine to me. The room is huge with good bathroom amenities. The bed is very comfortable. The monorail is nearby and hotel is easily accessible. Food choices at club lounge can be of more variety. All in all, the hotel meets my expectation and I look forward to visiting again in the future
December 8, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by MDIspas The Worst Hotels in the World of Starwood
This place is dirty. There’s just no other way to put it. Many people have complained that the Sheraton Imperial KL beds often caused itchiness and skin problems. I found hair on the already very dirty sofa and intimate hair on the bed lingerie! The carpet was so dirty that you can not walk on it! Sheraton Imperial KL is one of the dirtiest hotels in the world and for sure the worst hotel in Starwood Group!
August 14, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bois1999 An Excellent Stay
We had enjoyed our stay at the Club Floor, kudos to all your staff ie from the concierge right to housekeeping...well done !! Excellent Service!!
November 24, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by jll888 A Hotel that not so far away from tourist spot yet not so crowded
The hotel is just a minute walk from the Monorail Medan Tuanku Station with just a 3 stations to the Bukit Bintang and 8 stations if you come from KL Sentral.
The executive lounge was nice which can have the view of KLCC and KL Tower at the far end corner of the lounge.
The SPG Recognition was good where we get an upgrade to a suite room. The room was big which have seperate walk-in wardrobe and seperate living room.
September 8, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by DrPR Good location, average service
* Very close to 2 light rail train stations (short walk)
* Only a 20-minute walk to the Petronas Twin Towers
* Excellent buffet breakfast at Essence Restaurant
* Two excellent staff: Doris at the Club Lounge and Faisal at Concierge Desk. Both provided excellent services far above other staff members at this hotel.
* Female reception staff was not friendly and not very helpful with Platinum upgrade at check-in. A few hours prior to checking-in, I already saw on the SPG App on my iPhone that I have been upgraded to non-smoking Deluxe Suite. But at the check-in counter, she said that there is no suite available and that she can only give me a regular room. After showing her my iPhone screen, she said she has to go and talk to someone in the back. After her 3 visits to the back office, she finally came and said that there is one suite available, but it is on the smoking floor. I took the suite on the smoking floor since the room did not have any smoke smell. After settling into the suite, I checked the Sheraton KL reservation website and noticed that there are several suites available (both on smoking and non-smoking floor). It is unfortunate that the Front Desk personnel had to lie to not give Platinum members the upgrade. Very unprofessional. I did not want this check-in experience to ruin my vacation, so I did not bother to go down to request room change to non-smoking floor.
* Even though we were on the 36th floor, we could still hear loud night club noise between 11PM to 4AM -- not helpful for light sleepers.
May 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by ccngu Hotel has great features
Hotel has complete facilities, rooms roomy, very clean and comfortable. The hotel is right beside the monorial station and easily access to Kuala Lumpur city area. The Quill City mall is right opposite and make it very convenient for those who likes shopping.
October 24, 2014