Rated 4 out of 5 by DfromB Good hotel but quality of internet could be better
Cell phone could not log on to the Wi-Fi in guest rooms. Internet connection (with laptop) frequently got lost in the guest rooms.
In the lobby, internet connection log on had to be renewed every hour. My business colleague who stayed in another room experienced the same problems. Staff was very friendly and helpfull but could not solve the issues.
July 24, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Serenella Comfort and Relax
Loved enjoying the indoor swimming pool ad the sport facilities as well the outdoor beautiful pool.
Nice, friendly and always smiling staff.
The shop should stay open longer hours :)
July 24, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Doda Need renovation
Gym room needs renovation, I could not complete my workout because the AC wasn't efficient enough to keep the whole room in the same temperature, cardio area had the least AC coverage! also most of the weight machines need to be replaced
Food: I believe Sheraton has a lot more to offer as far as the variety and quality are concerned
July 18, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by TanveerK 3 weeks in Tunis
I have been staying at the Sheraton Tunis for 3 weeks now. The room is fairly comfortable but there are several issues that made my stay not very pleasurable.
1. Food: the food options are very limited in the restaurant, especially for international travelers. The food options in the room service menu are even worse.
2. The wait staff are trained to do really weird things. You cannot order something from the bar and eat at the restaurant table, even if there is nothing but air separating them, even on nights, when there was no food being served in the restaurant but salad. I could not order a sandwich and eat it with the salad. This is when I am ready to pay the full amount
3. The maintenance staff is very slow. My colleague complained about his clogging basin and leaking pot several times but it did not make any difference to anyone for days
4. I had tried to book a meeting room for a meeting and requested a phone. They could not arrange a phone for me and I had to change my plans last minute. How can you not have a speaker phone available in a meeting room - makes no sense.
5. There are a couple of good things about the hotel a. The Gym is very good, b. The staff in the reception area is very good.
July 4, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by catalina14 great hotel to relax and enjoy Tunis
the hotel is very big and confortable has a nice pool area and indoor pool the staff are incredible helpful and nice making you stay a great holiday, is a place for a big Wedding or event they organised amazing i had the oportunity to view a wedding and was incredible, the hotel has two areas one a big traditional and other more modern nevertheless both area has big room with seating area and balcony. the hotel is very close from airport and few min from city but you need a taxi however isn't expencer the trick is pay with coins :) enjoy your stay as is Tunis really a great country to visit
June 23, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by t9200yt Ways to improve?
Internet way too unstable, slow and is charged in addition to the room!
Toilet flush was not working when entering the room. Hopefully it has been fixed during the day
Water pressure in the shower not sufficient
The last day, no one entered the room the all day! meaning 0 service was done. I arrived around midnight. Too late to ask for it.
Set up at the bar for the world cup was poor. TV too high, satellite signal or TV screen resolution poor.
June 20, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Victor33 experience at your hotel
It's much a 3 stars hotel than a 5 stars. The service is very bad and the Hotel is not confort at all. But the room is ok.
June 24, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Cecil2014 Mr.
I stayed in the hotel for 2 nights, from 11 to 13 June, 2014. Although I opted for a renovated room, costing 35 DTN more, the air-conditioning in the room was not working. I reported it twice but was not fixed. I checked out after 2 nights. Also the television in the room was not workining on the day of the start of the Worls Cup. These were very disappointing.
June 16, 2014