Rated 1 out of 5 by unsatisfied09 Ruined my Boston adventure!
1) Started off at check in: I was standing in the front desk tocheck in while 2 staff members were just talking in front of me not paying attention to the guest in front of them. It took me almost 45 mins just to get the room keys while my mother was waiting outside. My questions were answered with sarcasm and aggression; I was so tired I didn't bother to respond to it. I JUST WANTED TO LAY DOWN!
2# We got to the room, ready to rest: THE ROOM IS FILTHY! We were given a used room. The staff took another 30 mins to give us another room and didn't even help with our luggage.
WORST SERVICE EVER!!! Although we were given a complimentary breakfast #the food was delicious!), the staff that morning was as unpleasant as the staff the night before.
First ever stay in a Sheraton hotel, I'm not sure if we were treated unfairly because of the way looked, dressed or whatever it is, I AM AN UNHAPPY CUSTOMER AND PROBABLY NEVER COMING BACK!
July 2, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Entrepreneurs Friendly Staff
The basics are covered at this hotel - comfy beds, hot showers and the new Starbucks cafe is a great add. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and are knowledgeable about the area and assisting guests.
July 9, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by LATraveler98 Hotel needs improved attention to details
1. Your green program is flawed. You should have housekeeping empty the wastebaskets & refill the coffee supplies daily (had to call for more), even though linens are not changed; housekeeping did not leave a voucher for each day I used the green program. You need to revise the program so that some tidying up and refreshing of supplies takes place each day.
2. The printer in the business center had no ink, and you knew about it and did nothing, not even put up a sign. NOT ACCEPTABLE, especially when there's a Staples right down the street. When you printed my boarding pass, your front desk printer was half out of ink. I had to print it out at another place to make sure that the bar code was legible.
3. I was changed $12 each day for parking. There was no information that this was going to be added to the bill, even though I only used the garage one night.
4. Staff did a good job when I complained about noisy kids in the hallway the first night. I did appreciate the manager comping breakfast the next morning. However, as I was on the 2nd floor, and it was open to the lobby, the noise should have been able to have been heard down there.
5. Staff was very responsive when fire alarm went off due to overcooked popcorn in microwave.
6. I did not think that the room was cleaned very well when I checked in. Carpet needed vacuuming, and there was debris on the floor from a prior guest.
7. My key card did not work to enter the gym/pool area. If I'm a registered guest, it should automatically work there (and in all areas accessible to guests).
June 29, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by CL01 Green is less than green
We opted for the "Green" program in which guests forgo linen and towel change in exchange for a $5.00 voucher. What we got was no room cleaning services of any sort -- I don't think they entered the room at all during our stay. I am willing to participate in reusing linen and towels to contribute to "green" designation. I am not willing to forgo all room cleaning/consumable replenishment services in exchange for a measly $5.00. This is not "green." This is a cheap way to curtail staff services -- thus my two stars on staff responsiveness.
July 2, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Argonaut1 Competent and Efficient
Great stay and will do it again. Particularly impressed by staff responsiveness regarding loaner iPhone charge cord and request for more water. Really appreciated the hybrid parking spaces. Air conditioner was a bit noisy and swung too quickly between heat and cooling was my only complaint.
July 2, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mikeyshoes Room not cleaned & $12 parking
Did not know that "Going Green" included towels not being replaced and trash removed from room daily. Also add $12 a day on your bill so you can park. Stayed 3 nights two years in a row and stay was no better and more per night. Will not visit again. Sure no one will see this review being it is not a good one.
June 28, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by LizP Adequate
- Rooms themselves
Room for improvement:
Several calls to front desk went unanswered (ringing, no one picked up).
- No acknowledgement of SPG status.
Food (dinner) in lounge gets mixed review. Some of it was good, others not at all good. Menu is quite limited.
Not very accessible especially for those with mobility issues or heavy luggage.
June 23, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Shruti unexpected long waiting at reception for checkin
I have been regular visitor for SPG. I was supposed to check in on 6/18 (Wednesday) to Sheraton Needham and there were 10 people waiting ahead of me in queue. There was just one person available at reception who was helping with checkin and no one else came to help him for another 20 mins. This is last thing which you expect to see and experience when you are checking in to any star wood property.
June 22, 2014