Rated 3 out of 5 by albert11 Good basics but needs improvement in details
Stayed several times in this hotel which has all the facilities that may think of. But in detail things fall behind expectations. To mention some: In the area of bathroom the cleanness could be better, some fittings tend to be broken (door lock, shower knobs).
And especially internet speed is very slow.
May 2, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lcfish This hotel has very good services
This hotel has very good services, and the food is also good.
August 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jimmy0727 Sharing Table with unkown person at Cafe
The cafe staff (waiter or waitress) may not be well trained to avoid 2 parties to be shared with the same table during breakfast. When I sat down for breakfast, a unknown guest tried to sit opposite to me sharing the same table. Hotel staff never came to assist the sitting arrangement and caused me to be impolitely yelled by another hotel guest. I recommend to put a card board to show the table is "occupied" by a guest.
August 14, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by JRN60 Great location
Luxury hotel on Pudong side with good communication. Excellent breakfest buffé.
August 16, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by lscx Overpriced and just average stay
1) Was upgraded to a suite but so as my colleague who doesn't have gold status, so uncertain whether I was upgraded due to my SPG status.
2) Apart from my interaction with the reception staff, all the other staff, when running through them, would not smile nor make you feel welcome.
3) Dead slow internet connection speed!
4) Poorly maintained swimming pool, it even looked like moulds were growing on the sides of the pool.
5) The hotel decided to clean their exterior windows one day in the morning without notifying the guests. I was taken by surprise when seeing a man peering from the outside into my bathroom!
Though the hardware was mostly good, the human touch and upkeep of facilities could definitely be improved. I would still recommend it as I hope they would make changes to it.
August 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JLCCIC The hotel is at a good location
Convenient and comfortable for business and family stay. Subway station is right beside the hotel.
August 4, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by July2014v2 rated
Long check in time and not so friendly staffs at breakfast who are more concern of themselves than customers.
July 27, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by jno1 Best Sheraton in China
I travel a lot in China for work. I stay in a lot of SPG hotels and they are all good, but this hotel really takes care of SPG members. This last stay they gave me the Presidential Suite as an upgrade. What a great experience! It really took the edge off of the planes, trains, ferries and automobiles of travel for 2 weeks. This is now my favorite hotel in China.
July 25, 2014