Rated 5 out of 5 by Ahmadz Amazing Hotel
I asked for stadium room view and i got a harbour room view. The room is very big and at night i was enjoying the spectacular harbour view. The staff is very good and the food is good too. If I am going to visit Baltimore I will be back for sure.
January 5, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Forrester23 Secure in Baltimore
I left my phone in a cab. I was freaking out to say the least. Two of the Front Desk Staff sprang into action and did an all call with the cab company. The taxi driver wanted to charge me $25 dollars for returning my cell phone back to me. The two front desk staff assured me not to worry and told me they would take care of this situation. Not only did they get my phone back, they reported the disingenuous cab driver that was trying to hustle me. The front desk staff handled all the negotiations with the cab driver, got my phone back, and made me feel safe and secure in their establishment. The hotel staff is amazing and genuine...we will always stay here when we go to Baltimore!
September 8, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by saltcity Ridiculous prices
I very rarely complain about my hotel stays, but I must this time. I have stayed in Sheraton Hotels many times, but have never before encountered such ridiculous charges for internet, which is is free in most hotels. Also LCD projector rental for $600! A new projector costs less! Also the prices in the restaurant were absurd. I was lucky enough to be warned beforehand. Breakfast for $30? Were the eggs laid by a golden hen?
Also the food for our conference was really terrible! The soup was cold, the filet mignon was tiny and dry. In the future, when planning events, I will certainly avoid the Sheraton Hotel chain.
August 5, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by MayorMorial Needs Improvement
Please note: Since October, I have stayed at this hotel 9 times and 25 nights. Since that time I have experienced the following litany of mediocre to poor customer service:
1. The WiFi performance is so slow it is unbearable. How can a business hotel located right next to the convention center have such terrible WiFi performance? Have you considered investing in additional wireless access points and higher bandwidth from your ISP in order to boost the signal to meet customer expectations of typical internet speed?
2. The breakfast served in the club lounge is awful - a terrible daily selection of luke warm breakfast items that will meet the expectations of no one. This could be easily remedied with fresher ingredients and more time/effort in the kitchen; perhaps a fresh continental breakfast provided by a local baker.
3. The parking process is tedious; you have to validate parking each at the front desk each time you exit the garage. Then the attendant has to use an archaic metal swinging door to retrieve your parking validation; it's called a keycard swipe at the exit - get one. Automatic doors are needed that connect the hotel to the garage - It's a hotel - you should know that people are carrying bags and are unable to easily open the series of doors.
4. Speaking of the garage; the elevators have smelled of wet paint for weeks; and spilled paint on the elevator carpet was never properly addressed - a terrible first impression for your garage using guests. Parking costs upwards of $22/night - this hotel can do better.
5. To participate in the green program where one foregoes room cleaning in exchange for 500 SPG points per instance, one must place a card on the door every evening; then redeem the cards given at the front desk - Why can't I just opt in for this program at time of check-in? And then Starwood should remember this at every hotel I go to.
December 16, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by TomnKaren Over the top customer service!
We are currently staying at Sheraton Inner Harbor Hotel and we just had to compliment them on their superior customer service. First, upon our check in yesterday the female front desk attendant told us there was a problem with our reservation. As I was talking with spg, Winston (a manager) asked if he could assist us. He took charge of everything, corrected our reservations and even gave us club level privileges! He did this within minutes. The room was clean, comfortable and just overall great. Secondly, Tymieka B. (sorry if I misspelled her name) is such a great asset to Sheraton it is almost unbelievable. She totally went above and beyond by USING HER OWN VEHICLE to drive us approximately 20-25 minutes away to a medical supply store to get an important piece of equipment that we forgot at home. She
waited in her car while we got the part and then drove us back to the hotel. She absolutely REFUSED to let us give her any money or even put some gas in her tank. She just told us to pay it forward. We had great conversations with her, she is one of the nicest people we have ever met. We will never forget her and will definetly pay it forward. We had come to Baltimore to see the Ravens/Steelers game and the Yankee/Orioles games. We just were in the lobby trying to print our tickets when there was a problem with the computer we were on. Another employee, Richard (I believe he works in the business office) told me to "follow him". He brought us into his personal office and gave us access to his computer to print out the tickets! We are so overly impressed with the staff at this hotel we will most certainly be back again and again. Also, telling anyone who is even thinking about coming to Baltimore, that the Sheraton is the only/best place to stay. Thank you again Winston, Tymieka and Richard for making our stay unforgettable!!!!
Tom and Karen P.
September 11, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by robert13fu staff
We asked for a wake up call the man that took my call seemed bothered to be ask and then he did not put it in. We did not get a wake up call and then were late. You need to fire the lazy desk clerks. They did not want to print out my receipt when I checked out because they had to walk over to the printer
January 13, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Palmer61 Great views, good location but cold rooms
My room had a terrific view of the Inner Harbor and downtown. Great location two blocks from Inner Harbor sites, shops, restaurants and sports and entertainment arenas. Front desk and bell staff was efficient. Temperature control and the choice of TV channels are my only complaints. My hotel room, conference room, and the hotel gym were very cold, though it could have been that there was a record breaking cold front that was affecting the entire country while I was there. Bed was not comfortable for me (mattress was too firm and pillows were too firm).
November 20, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Platinumismymiddlename Great hotel, I am glad I didn't let negative reviews scare me off
I just completed a 5 day stay at this hotel with my two young children. I am Starwood Platinum 100 ( 100 days in starwoods this year, plus other chains!) so yes, I travel a lot for both work and fun, so I feel qualified to write an objective hotel review. This is a great hotel. I had read some negative reviews online and looked into other hotels in the area just on case and decided to just check in for one night and if it was terrible, we'd move on. We gladly stayed the whole 5 nights. Clean fresh rooms, excellent staff at the front desk, housekeeping and in the club lounge. The pool is just big enough to tire kids out, great workout facilities, excellent location for doing everything in the inner harbor, nice view, nice linens, comfortable clean rooms, I can say I 100% have no complaints. Nice job, staff of the Inner Harbor Sheraton!
December 13, 2012