Rated 2 out of 5 by MrSpaceG Not enough Outlets/No Oriole game
First thing we saw when we entered the room was a power strip stretched out to plug in the TV. The TV plug was hanging out of the power strip and the power strip plug was hanging out of the wall. This was up against the window so as my kids went to look out the window it was not safe.
And we chose this hotel because it was the "Official Hotel of the Baltimore Orioles". Well we were extremely disappointed that the TV channel with the Oriole game (MASN) was not on the TVs in our room! We had to go to the Orioles themed restaurant in the hotel, which was a bit on the pricy side.
Well will stay at a different hotel on out next visit to Baltimore City.
June 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by DonnaD This hotel is in a perfect location
My husband and I are looking forward to our next stay at your hotel. Its cordial staff, lovely accommodations, and perfect location are calling us back!
June 16, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Harpersmom Soooo amazing!!!!
Wow! I can't say enough about our stay. We went with our 2 year old daughter to celebrate my husbands birthday. The man checking us in (signed our parking ticket as JEB), was fabulous. He made our stay perfect. Every staff member that we ran into was over the top great! The member club was wonderful and the buffet breakfast was the perfect way to start our day! Thanks Sheraton! We can't wait to come back!!!!
June 9, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Traveler2MD Privacy in room/Sound
We were located on a preferred level and sound from other rooms was noisy. At various times, you could hear children playing, 'night' activity, and even conversations of several women next door as if we were in the same room. A bit surprised sounds carried so easily (and clearly) since the hotel is quite nice!
June 10, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by 15yearanniversary Mostly Good
Things were mostly good but there are a few negatives. I will start with the negatives and then move to the positives.
1. Staff- When we arrived the front desk is best described as cold. There was a in the lobby that we walked by a male staff member who did his best to ignore us. My wife who is friendly tried to catch his eye to say hello. However, he achieved his goal by averting his eyes another direction. The woman who checked us in was what I would call an ice queen. It seemed her goal was to use as few words as possible in interacting with me.
2. The 'indoor pool' is just an oversized hot tub. Do not go planning to swim. I have never seen such a small amount of water called a pool. We were very disappointed in this.
3. The bed was very hard. I know some people prefer this so I would not expect a change on the part of the hotel, but people who need a soft bed to get a good night sleep should be aware of this.
4. The view- I reserved a view of the stadium and was given a view of the harbor instead. Not a big enough issue to get it changed but still not the best. Could be tied to the ice queen at the front desk who checked me in. She did not seem to care at all about anything.
And now for the good:
1. Other than checkin, the rest of the staff was fantasticly friendly. From the front desk at check out to the fitness room attendent to the housekeepers to the valet parkers. All were great.
2. The fitness room was well equipped. They even offered free ear buds to the residents using it. My wife who is a fitness nut enjoyed it.
3. The room on the 12th floor had a great view of the city at night.
4. The option to forgo housekeeping for a $5 credit at on site restaurants was a nice touch.
5. Free bottled water in the room.
6. Free coffee in the room.
7. Well stocked gift shop with stacks to satisfy late night cravings.
8. Centrally located. We parked the car day one and did not drive it again until we left.
9. The restaurant I think it was called the Orioles club or something has pretty much the best burger I have tasted in my life. Perfectly cooked and flavored.
Over all the experience was great. For me the bed hardness would make me consider looking at other hotels next time, because I enjoy a super soft bed. If not for that this was a wonderful place to stay at.
June 11, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Joe222 Club Lounge
Wanda is a sweetheart and is very professional and will do anything to make sure you hae a great stay. She is a pleasure to see everyday.
June 9, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by YankeeFan51 Great Hotel, Great Location, Great Staff
We are SPG members and stay with Starwood whenever possible. This was our first trip to Baltimore and we could not have been more satisfied with your hotel. LeRoy checked us in and was very accommodating. He was very helpful with our unexpected guest. The room was clean and had a great view of the harbor. We plan to visit the Inner Harbor and the Hotel again.
May 28, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by AAMAttendee straightforward
the room, service, and amenities were as expected.
May 29, 2013