Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 461
Rated 2 out of 5 by Disappointed2233 Hotel Good, Staff Poor
Couldn't fit us on Club Floor
Asked not to have breakfast in club lounge as we had children.
Indicated I should have had complimentary breakfast, but as I booked through SPG site and had already paid, couldn't refund breakfast cost.
When reception challenged on this, Front Office Manager refused to come out and speak to me.
Overall exceptionally poor service and not something I expect from Sheraton especially as I'm supposedly a 'Platinum' guest !!!
April 10, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by kurkur Skyline
Overall the hotel is good and comfortable
The only problem I had was the location of the bed in the room as it facing the door
Breakfast choices are simple
March 5, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mackem2004 Great convenience for Heathrow
Jump the Hoppa or get a cab and you're at your Heathrow terminal in minutes. Hotel staff tend to be courteous, and the facilities are excellent. Ideally located and competitively priced if you have an early morning flight out of Heathrow.
February 29, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by erghammer a better choice than the Sheraton Heathrow
Let us be clear: this is not really a five-star hotel. However, for what it is--a place you spend the night if you have a morning flight out of LHR--I couldn't ask for more. I was travelling with my wife and young daughter. They have a wonderfully cheesy tiki bar area with an enormous pool: a big deep end for adults, a shallow end for children, and even a little moat that goes around the bar. Also, we were upgraded to a suite, so there was a sofabed for my daughter. The room was very new and well appointed. The breakfast buffet also was lovely. (My only minor complaint is that the coffee served out of the carafe was extremely weak. How hard is it to serve decent coffee?) I'd definitely come here again when flying out of LHR.
February 27, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by tincup Great for a flight out
This hotel is a great place to end your trip. Located near LHR and conveniently located on bath road. Breakfast was great and Black pudding made upon demand.
February 23, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jimbo095 Good place to stay before flying
The hotel had everything you need before a flight from Heathrow. Ideally placed for car parking and overall good value for money.
February 18, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Na68 best Hotel
I like this hotel more than all other hotels in Heathrow area.
February 15, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by DrJetty64 front desk needs to learn empathy and learn whats customer service is
3rd Feb 2015 expected late check in at 11pm
TGV train delay in Paris for 4 hours and missed last Eurostar at 2105hours. Stranded in Paris
Called SPG France customer service at 2200 hours to inform Sheraton Skyline of delay in check in to 0930 hours 4th Feb
email Sheraton Skyline at around 2300hours to inform of delay to 0930 hours 4th Feb
arrived London St Pancras 0840 hours 4th Feb
I had to attend a 0900 hours business full day meeting at High Wycombe 4th Feb . Late 1 hour for meeting.
Wife and son (first trip to London) made their way to Sheraton Skyline by Tube (2change) and Hoppa Bus only to arrive at Skyline at 1100hours.
Received email from Sheraton Skyline tnforming of no show and card charge of one day.
Inform Skyline that wife and son on way and should have arrived if not will be late
Wife and son not allowed to check in as:
1. reservation was cancelled because of no show.
2. names of wife son and myself has 3 different last name. My family explain that in my culture my son carry my name while I carry my fathers name and all children in every generation its a different last name. The staff refused to accept the explanation through their own lack of knowledge of different international culture but was not diplomatic at not acknowledging their ignorance of such information. Well if your staff do not know of it it is not wrong to admit that you do not know but to insult my family name is not acceptable and learn from experience in contact there is such thing as different last names.
3. in the terms of contract of providing accommodation I can check in till the time of departure of 1200 hours when a deposit or a credit card guarantee is given.or points deducted.
if my family arrived at 1100hours they should have been given the right to the room for the sheer fact that you have collected my payment. In this instance there is a show as to your claim of no show.
4. Your customer service is not doing their work or not responsive to emails to your office as to what all SPG hotels should do. My information email on 3rd Feb was not replied nor entertained resulting in the problems that arised.
5. the front desk got the cheek to say that I will let you check in for this one time only as a kind of charitable heart when in actual fact it was my right. What utter nonsense of show of charity.
6. I am not allowed to my SPG gold benefits as I was not present. I am also not entitled to any awarded points.
Granted that you have your rights to your terms. But then you forgot that I didn't ask to be late nor to be delayed in Paris for 4hours courtesy of TGV and the London traffic. I have done my part in informing SPG Gold customer service, emailing your hotel to your not dedicated customer desk and be explained by my family. After all the difficulty in trying to arrive at your esteemed hotel your staff could not even show empathy and a non existent customer service..
6. I finally arrived at Sheraton Skyline at 4pm only to be told of all the problems.
I left Skyline at 4pm.
As a frequent traveller and first choice user of SPG hotels I am disappointed even though you may have good ratings but lacking in customer service.
As a customer I have choices.
I cancelled my next reservation in Sheraton Skyline from 7th to 9th Feb.
February 5, 2016