Rated 5 out of 5 by Pajero Sheraton Stonebriar
Very attentive and caring staff. Very clean and comfortabel; room. Food service was excellent but eggs did not taste like real eggs rather Powdered egg
November 10, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by TXUS Noisy AC
Room has very noisy AC, with valve/damper that slams shut all night. Staff seemed unconcerned when it was reported. No consideration provided.
December 3, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by ronc Very comfortable
Great place to stay, the hotel is spotless and very comfortable. Located near some fantastic eating places right across the walk way.
February 3, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by bryceforney The staff make this hotel a gem
This is a perfect business hotel with attentive staff.
July 12, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by TexasGuest The service at this hotel is wonderful.
Was very pleased with the staff. They accomadated us with a refrigerator for our son's antibiotic and were very friendly.
November 28, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Travelerz2014 Friendly staff
After a few night in the Sheraton Stonebriar I felt wrmly wlecome and well taken care of during my stay.
March 31, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Misty Great Service
Front Desk Agent - Scott was there when I checked in and when I checked out. Very Friendly and accommodating!
April 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Samantha18 Extremely comfortable.
The bedding was fresh and clean, the bathroom was roomy and clean, and the shower was large and clean.
December 19, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by LGL5 Exceptional Staff
The hotel is sparse and in need of investment but it is the best hotel staff I have ever encountered.
May 17, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Noble No pool yet, but nice hotel!
A glass of Malbec is $14?
July 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rafael1777 Excellent service
Although it was a short stay, the hotel was comfortable enough and quite and peaceful enough.
March 17, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by AndyS Nice hotel - terrible TV
A situation that I've seen at many hotels... Only half of the HD channels work at any given time.
May 23, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by JDS12 Great place for the business traveler
Comfortable rooms and great amenities for the business traveler. I'll be returning.
January 31, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by VisitorOct Visitor October 13
This hotel appears to have growing pains. The staff are very accommodating.
October 22, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Albert47 great service
On-line check-in and counter staff very friendly and helpful.
March 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Citypreppy Nice, hospitable staff
Only downside was small workout room for all people working out
November 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by JBer Awesome
Outstanding. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Great job!!
January 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Keys34 Great hotel and staff
front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful.
August 12, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ledre This hotel has great service
This hotel Feels like home
April 25, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by jodi61 It's just OK
Would look elsewhere next time in town.
August 28, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by mark1970 Nice property
I would definitely stay here again.
September 3, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by PolytheneB 4-Points in Disguise
1. The address provided on the website isn't GPS compatible. I ended up approximately a mile from where I should have been. I called the hotel and they were aware of this and gave me directions to the hotel.
2. "We have your SPG number on file Sir" was the only recogniation I received upon check-in. I don't normally require any sort of parade or fireworks or even a pony, but generally I get "We have your SPG Number on file Sir. Thank you so much for being a loyal Gold Member."
3. I was given a room on the "SPG Member" floor... the 3rd out of 4 floors. No biggie but the room was INCREDIBLY tiny. I looked at the floor map and yes... I was in the smallest room on the floor.
4. Upon further inspection it turns out this mini hotel DOES have a Club Lounge... for which I was not given a key to access.
5. Further chatting with staff that night revealed that the hotel was no where near capacity and they offered to put me in a suite.... at 01:00AM. I appreciated the offer but truly I wasn't after an unwarrented upgrade.
6. The television was basically the size of a large computer monitor.
Now... some of these may be small points, but when I travel... I actually spend the majority of the time IN my room. When I book a standard room, I like an upgrade to a room with a nicer view or slightly larger size. When I book a suite, I like the same thing. As a SPG Gold member... and on my 5TH stay in 2012, I just expect a little more.
January 27, 2012