Rated 4 out of 5 by appletree12 Good
room, pool is good but huge lodby and so many people..
September 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by JoseMacau Perfect Stay
Excellent place to stay
Near everything, from shooing mall to cinemas and theaters, all with the usual Sheraton service, above the Macau standard.
Try the Portuguese BBQ al fresco on the pool side.
Thanks to all the Staff with a special remark to Giulian from Executive lounge
August 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by HL42 Friendly staff and excellent facilities
I found the staff willing to help with all requests.
August 8, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by JimmyFaith Excellent Hotel
Stayed there 2 nights the week of July 13, 2015. Excellent services and all staff was professional and helpful. Good facilities. Bed and pillows etc. were comfortable. One of the best SPG hotels that I ever stayed. Good value of price paid also.
July 23, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by yan83 average
stayed for a night with my wife on 21/7.
good price for a 4-5 stars hotel in Macau but here are some points for improvement.
1) when I went back the hotel at night in 1/F of the shopping mall , the lift lobby on 1/F is closed only with a small notice nearby (or did I miss the notice.) . I had to walk a long distance back to G/F. it would be great if the pathway could be blocked or a larger notice is placed near the bridge connecting sands coati central and Venetian so that people can walked less. you know it's very tire after one day shopping.
2) the time showing on the mini hifi(the one with iPod dock) was wrong and most important, the alarm rang at 5:30 am!!! it greatly disturbed me and I was not supposed to check the electronic devices one by one to ensure the alarm was switched off, right? I suggest the staff who cleans the room please also check it.
3) the wifi inside the room didn't need a password and I am afraiding the security of using it.
4) we had breakfast in Feast but the staff didn't try their best to serve. no one came to serve tea/ coffee until we asked. besides, they put a dirty napkins on my table and tried to clean when we went out for food. A table stand signalling "finished " may be given to the customers so that the staff would not clean up until the customers left.
apart from improvements, two points should be praised:
1) the pillow and mattress were good
2) the breakfast was good especially the chef who made the omelet. he was professional and concentrated on his work. wonderful.
July 22, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Annypooh Relaxed weekend in Macao
We stayed this hotel for our unplanned day off. Like other Sheraton resort, it is equipped with great bed and pilllow which made us have great sleep. The environment there is great. We love the variety of desserts offered at FEAST.
June 29, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Johnhkhkjohn A very large hotel
A very large and nice hotel with many facilities such as swimming pool, restaurants and casino. I do have a very good experience to stay in Sheraton Macau with my friends.
Excellent and professional service provided by the Front desk staff Ms. Mariana Coneeiac, who check me in efficiently and introduce all the hotel restaurants for me in details. Thanks for her recommendations so I and my friends did enjoy the buffet in the Feast.
Just one thing that would make our dining experience even more better is that we recommend the Feast should provide some vegetarian items on a la carte menu. One of my friend is vegetarian and do not want to join the buffet. However, check with the waitress and captain, there was no vegetarian item to be served on the menu. My friend was then forced to join the buffet and just had some salads, which she think is not value for money and found a little bit disappointed. But of course, we are fine. The dessert station is excellent!
June 29, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by OHJimmy Quality!
We stayed in sheraton for 2 nights last weekend and everything good to us.
June 29, 2015