Rated 1 out of 5 by RWDublin Feedback
On the positive very comfortable bed. On the not so good side, the check in last night was miserable. If you have a queue of 12 people waiting to check in late at night why spend all your time having a chat to someone on the phone who wants to make an alteration to the future booking. Deal with the present first. I was in room 1608 directly above the loading bay area and so woken up by the delivery lorries at 4:40am. And having to pay for WiFi access? Time you moved on with the times and make it free across the hotel.
February 2, 2016
Rated 1 out of 5 by chicagomike65 Watch your bill - overcharge seem to be ok
The hotel overcharged us for two nights and told me it is human error. No sincere apologies. They are very rude and condescending. They assured me I was looking at my bill incorrectly and as it turned out, Cindy was wrong and I was overcharged. I will never stay at another Sheraton because of the way they make you feel. Read other reviews and you will see their arrogance. if I didn't catch the error I would be out lots of money. Watch your $$$ at this hotel...
January 25, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scien2015 Excellent location!
The location is awesome. Close to Fisherman's Wharf, restaurants, cable car station, and grocery stores, etc. The staffs are nice. Rooms are clean. But some of the rooms that close to the street may be noisy at night.
December 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wendyg Nice location and ambiance
This is a very nice hotel located right near Fisherman's Wharf. The beds are super comfortable and the staff is very friendly and helpful.
December 14, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by jwj2014 Great Stay!
Everything exceeded my expectations. I recently booked two rooms for a weekend excursion for the family. Both rooms were beautiful, and the staff and service was exceptional. As a 10 year platinum preferred guest with over 500 sheraton nights this is now one of my top destinations.
December 9, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 Suite Upgrade mischarged
I applied for suite upgrade for this stay but did not get it during my stay November 23-25, However, hotel dtill took my upgrade quota for 2 nights. Please credit these suite upgrade back.
December 4, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by DS70 This Hotel was awful
1. I had reserved a king room and got a room with 2 doubles.
2. The person(s) above us arrived at 11 at night and the noise was terrible. The distance between the floors is paper thin. Hearing them go to the bathroom!!! Really.
3. There was electrical tape used to stop the shower head from leaking. The tub transition to the shower was poor and more water came from the spout than the shower head.
4. The toilets ran continuously and are the old small large flush units. I would guess wasting 300-400 gallons a day. California has a drought.
5. 18 a day(including taxes and fees) for wifi when hotels down the street are free.
6. Staff was accommodating and very nice, but their hands are tied when it comes to improving the hotel condition.
This hotel is not up to the Sheraton standards I have stayed at in the past. It is definite not worth the 300 a day. I would never stay here.
November 12, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Twentysix Hotel needs improvement
Needs improvement, beds are super uncomfortable
November 2, 2015