Rated 3.5 out of 5 by 661
Rated 1 out of 5 by DS70 This Hotel was awful
1. I had reserved a king room and got a room with 2 doubles.
2. The person(s) above us arrived at 11 at night and the noise was terrible. The distance between the floors is paper thin. Hearing them go to the bathroom!!! Really.
3. There was electrical tape used to stop the shower head from leaking. The tub transition to the shower was poor and more water came from the spout than the shower head.
4. The toilets ran continuously and are the old small large flush units. I would guess wasting 300-400 gallons a day. California has a drought.
5. 18 a day(including taxes and fees) for wifi when hotels down the street are free.
6. Staff was accommodating and very nice, but their hands are tied when it comes to improving the hotel condition.
This hotel is not up to the Sheraton standards I have stayed at in the past. It is definite not worth the 300 a day. I would never stay here.
November 12, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by Twentysix Hotel needs improvement
Needs improvement, beds are super uncomfortable
November 2, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by fareman great location
I love the location of this hotel and would love to come back again in the future.
October 21, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by dz2015 Problem at exit
the only problem is when we were leaving we could not get out of the parking garage because the staff did not enter our key card into the computer. So very annoying I had to re-park and go back to the registration just to get out the gate!!! Otherwise it was very nice.
August 30, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by MM2015 Rude reservations
I am staying at the hotel tomorrow so I called reservation to request 2 beds in the room. The reservation person at the hotel said she couldn't help me. She said maybe I should call front desk and see if they can do something for me. When I asked her to transfer to front desk she said she cannot transfer calls. When I asked to speak with Manager she said yes and hung up!!!
If this is the treatment you get before I arrive, I'd hate to see what the place is like tomorrow. Appalling!
August 19, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dedelou Bus noise all night long
While this hotel location is great b/c it is just a block from the wharf.
Our room over looked the parking lot for all the city buses. Beeping all night long as they backed up to park. Very annoying! Not a great night sleep.
Along with the bus stops with people waiting right outside our window and the buses lined up.
If you must stay there make sure to get a room closer to the front of the hotel. Not on the back side.
August 3, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by LNW3 too many authorizations
This hotel was nice as far as amenities, but I received not one, not two, but three credit card authorizations for random amounts starting the day I checked in that now total over triple the total cost of our room for the one night. I have contacted the manager who did not have a good explanation for me but offered to get back to me.
July 20, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by LindaWally Stairs and WiFi
I prefer walking the stairs rather than elevator but I could not find stairs to my floor. Could mark stairs better. I would have given 5 stars if free WiFi included in rooms.
June 23, 2015