Rated 5 out of 5 by Brent9 Catering was excellent
I just wanted to thank Marco and the Chefs for helping me out with a last minute catering order. The sandwiches were excellent and were enjoyed by my clients during a business presentation.
I can always count on the staff at this hotel
December 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Charlie50000 always welcoming
I always feel welcomed by Joseph the manager. He goes above and beyond to ensure my stay is comfortable. Thank You Joseph. I'll be back again and again
November 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brent9 Great Hotel with Great Staff
Always enjoy my stays at this hotel. Always a great experience. From Aneesa and all the staff at the front desk to Orlando and Val in the lounge you always feel welcome and special
November 15, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by RSChinook Concerns about my recent stay (Nov 2014)
Attention Hotel Management.
I tried to send this letter directly to you rather than to post an online review but was unable to find an email address that I could use. So, instead here is my review.
I normally am not one to complain but I cannot stay silent about my recent stay at your hotel. I have two issues to relate to you… one is about the room and the other is about the service.
Regarding the room:
- I stayed in room 319 as part of a large group but did not receive the same corporate rate as the rest of my cohorts.
- The room was not up to the standards that I would normally expect from a Sheraton brand hotel. Specifically the carpet is terribly stained in a dozen different places making me feel like I could not walk around the room without my shoes on.
Regarding the service:
- The front desk service was excellent! The room service was fantastic! However, the service in the Ole restaurant for breakfast was lackluster at best.
- Our server was an older gentleman who spoke with a slight accent. I don’t know if he simply didn’t like us or if he was having a bad day – but because of him, my experience at Ole was not a good one.
- When I went for breakfast at the Ole restaurant with my wife the server took 15 minutes to attend to us even though there were only two other tables being served at the time.
- The food came fast enough and it was well cooked. However, despite asking four times for milk for my tea, I never received it.
- As we were finishing our meal we were joined by two friends who also ordered their own breakfast. However, as my wife and I were preparing to leave before our friends were done eating, we asked for our bill. The server charged all four breakfasts to my bill without consulting the table about it. I waited for five minutes to try and get his attention but in my frustration I decided that I would simply pay the tab for mine and my friends meals and write this letter to you to report the incident.
I would like to continue to be a fan Sheraton brand but was seriously put off by this last stay.
I thought you would like to know.
November 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by charliet management
My stay at this property is always above and beyond pleasurable. It is refreshing to know that every time I stay at this hotel for business or liesure, I know that the Manager, Shaileen is ready to accommodate my family and I. There is no request too large to be addressed by her team. As an Executive member of a very large union, I travel extensively and I can say with certainty that I highly recommend this hotel when you are in the Toronto Airport area.
November 26, 2011
Rated 4 out of 5 by Wayne23 Very quiet. Exceptionally clean.
Have stayed here several times before. Very friendly staff. Was impressed by the courtesy and welcome of hosts in the club lounge. Hotel was full yet room was very quiet (except for the planes which is to be expected and it's a fun distraction). Because hotel was full all accessible parking spots were taken. Perhaps hotel can offer complimentary valet in cases like that....had to use cane to walk a somewhat long distnce from car to hotel.
April 9, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Charlyholly Terrific Stopover Hotel!
My wife and I stayed overnight prior to flying out from Pearson. We found this to be an ideal hotel - accommodations were excellent - staff very friendly and helpful - shuttle to and from the airport was timely and easy to use. All in all, an excellent choice at a very reasonable rate. We will definitely be back!
October 21, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wayne23 Good value
Hotel has always been a good choice especially on weekends when you can get some great deals. This stay was good overall. Room was clean but housekeeping did forget to remove a half-filled bottle of wine and wine glasses from the storage area where the coffee/glasses are stored. Beds comfortable, linen clean and pressed. Paid for Club floor but very slim pickings when we went to Lounge at about 7 in the evening. Cheese trays empty. No attendant available. Breakfast in the Lounge was a completely different experience. Excellent hostess and decent food offerings. Overall, a good stay. Rooms. as usual, very quiet - just the sound of jets overhead which, like rain, can lull you into sleep!.
December 23, 2013