Rated 5 out of 5 by John59 Excellent Recognition of Platinum Guests
I received an e-mail prior to my arrival asking if I had any special requests. When I arrived, my room had feather free pillows as requested. We were automatically recognized as a returning platinum guest.
October 20, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by annaki not very happy
- floor staff was quite rude saying I need to pay for extra towel and coffee when my wife asked for
- printer on lobby did not work I ended up using staff's PC
- did not get room upgrade with my Gold membership
October 15, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Galenh a business man's dream
Nice rooms; great firm bed; good work out room; up kept very well; the biggest plus is a great dining room with fantastic AM buffet
and great tasting dinners. Love the American newspapers the USA Today and the Wall street Journal. Not all Canadian hotels have either but to have both is a treat.
September 28, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jazz86 Wonderful Staff
I'm very happy with my stay at the Sheraton. The lady at the front desk who checked me in was wonderful. She was pleasant, helpful, and gave me a discounted rate. My room was clean and comfortable, and the food in the bar was excellent, albeit a little pricey. Overall, 5 stars!
September 16, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by LL320 Great service
Location ideal since we needed to be close to the Airport. Friendly service from all IRD agents. Kudos to our room attendant as she accommodated our coming & going & she was consistently cheerful.
September 13, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by charliet management
My stay at this property is always above and beyond pleasurable. It is refreshing to know that every time I stay at this hotel for business or liesure, I know that the Manager, Shaileen is ready to accommodate my family and I. There is no request too large to be addressed by her team. As an Executive member of a very large union, I travel extensively and I can say with certainty that I highly recommend this hotel when you are in the Toronto Airport area.
November 26, 2011
Rated 3 out of 5 by PJH65 Understanding service role needs attention
Upon entering the Club Lounge at 7:45 - 8 p.m. on July 24/14, the woman responsible for service was found & stayed for several minutes at the computer for clients' use. Generally, she also demonstrated a poor grasp of her service role, among the worst experienced at any Sheraton anywhere, particularly remarkable following our 7-week return from Europe and stays at many Sheratons there. A lesson in client: service provider relations would be in order. What an unusually unpleasant welcome back to Canada.
July 24, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by TorontoDoc Good hotel for small group meeting
We booked this hotel as a convenient location for a small group meeting in April 2014. Overall, we thought it was a good choice.
- Convenient location near Toronto Pearson airport
- Club level was quiet and a good spot for meeting
- Rooms were comfortable
- Olio restaurant had great food!
- Overhead airplane noise was a bit of an issue in the rooms. Certainly, such noise is to be expected when so near to an airport, but it does take some getting used to. Airplanes start fly-bys very early in the morning, so if you are a late riser you might find this bothersome
- Food in the club lounge was just okay - nothing spectacular.
August 10, 2014