Rated 2 out of 5 by HS123456 Hardware needs to be improved
Severe water leakage from the shower room made the whole restroom wet.
The room smells moldly.
October 21, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by chaoist Good hotel
Room is very spacious, though settting is a bit strange...
August 11, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by MKChang Staff Service Exceeds Expectation
1. This is my 5th stay in Sheraton Hefei Xinzhan Hotel within the last 12 months.
2. Usually don't stay long in the hotel as mostly out for meetings and dinners.
3. Caught the flu bug whilst transiting in Beijing and arrived in Hefei feeling ill.
4. As a result, was grounded in hotel for couple of days and consumed most meals in-house.
5. Staff at FEAST were very attentive and Smile Qian in particular went out of her way to prepare cooling tea upon learning that I'm having fever, without my asking.
6. Probably due to late arrival on June 12, as placed in a smoking room. As I'm having flu, wasn't sensitive to the smoking smell and didn't request for a room change.
7. However when I recover and could smell the dour smoke smell in the room, I immediately request for a room change.
8. Front Office staff Nana immediately organize my room change request efficiently without any fuss.
9. Regret that whilst moving my personal items to the new room, a Housekeeping staff was standing guide in the previous room and watched me "like a hawk", as if afraid I'd be removing hotel items from the room?
10. Must compliment Housekeeping staff who have been cleaning #736 (previous room) as my initial instruction to place additional 2 bottles of drinking water (I need to take medication) was followed throughout my six-night stay.
11. All said and done, this six-night stay (extended due to my illness) was still a pleasant experience as I've encountered many helpful staff; perhaps due to the leadership of the ever-present Vincent Zhang who never fail to ask if I needed help whenever I meet him in the lobby.
12. Well Done!
June 25, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Singalong Great customer service
Stayed here for 2 nights. What impressed me was the attentive customer service. Rashila Lobo was very attentive, considerate and proactive, and this made my stay here smooth. The room was also quite spacious, which was nice.
July 17, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tono77 Need to improve the Connections
The wire connection with TV was not available since there was no cables...the guide book told that there are cables in the drawer of table, but there is no drawer.
The wireless connection to the internet was unstable and slow, especially when I connect to Facebook.
July 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by mvcboy Great staff good location
For the price, I couldn't expect more, the staff were always ready to help, especially Guest Service manager, Sabrina Fan, who is always helping with any concerns or questions, replying to my emails and resolved all issues I have, many thanks to her for the recognition to platinum elite status of mine and I can see her dedication to the SPG program!
July 11, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gavinjuly All things are good
Service is good, staff's attitude is friendly and nice.
July 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by LogistSao It's getting better and better.
I've been to Hefei many times, and this hotel did make me feel like home. It's not a perfect hotel, but it's almost there.
I wrote about what I didn't like about the hotel, and the next time I visited, I actually saw improvement.
Business trips to Hefei may be boring, but staying at Sheraton Hefei can surely make you feel better.
June 3, 2014