Rated 3 out of 5 by Grandma99 hotel stay
Hotel was nice, too crowded.
October 16, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by SneedII Beach view from Hotel is amazing
Good Service friendly staff.
January 24, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Angie26 Great Club previlage
We love the Lounge access.
December 19, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pam8 Sheraton Waikiki
Love the rooms great view
September 21, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by jams Walls are way too thin
I enjoyed my stay at your hotel but the walls were extremely thin. I could hear the people next door having a normal conversation, the crinkiling of plastic ( I assume they balled it up to throw it away), and the movement of the hangars in their closet when they went for their wardrobe.I cold hear people in the hallway at all hours as well. This to me is pretty inexcusable. I understand hearing noisy neighbors who are rowdy and drunk, but this was normal noise that I could hear as if they were in my room with me! I also requested an ocean view upgrade, which was granted (partially). We were on the fourth floor and could hear everything going on in the pool, so I requested another room, which they couldnt accomodate. That was fine as the pool noise wasn't so bad but the club music going on til about 1 in the morning Saturday night was pretty dissapointing as well, especially because I had already requested to be higher up to avoid this but could not be accomodated. I believe that your hotel is nice, but if you want us to be "wowed" by something other than the lobby, invest in some non-connected rooms with thicker walls so that other guests can enjoy their privacy and sleep when their neighbors are conversating, packing, or even changing clothes. A walled bathroom would be nice too.
July 30, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by buyrctw Exceeded All My Expectations
I have to admit that I have not been a big fan of the Sheraton portfolio within Starwood as my experience with the brand has been inconsistent over the years. However, I believe this property sets the standards on what the Sheraton brand should be and could be!
The staff anticipated my needs starting with initial communication from Sheri and was followed-up promptly and consistently through the check-in process. We were recognized for our Platinum status and celebrating special occasion.
The property recent makeover was impressive with the rooms, Leahi Club Lounge, pool decks, etc. Staff was friendly, professional, and prompt with requests. The only improvements that I would recommend are:
- There is not enough staff at front-desk and at such there is often a long wait time for check-in or questions.
- There are too many people reserving lounge chairs extremely early in the morning and not show up until much later in the morning.
- The Leahi Lounge breakfast needs improvement. It should have at least one meat selection daily and hard boiled eggs (if scrambled eggs are not available). The seletion is very carb heavy and not very healthy.
- The resort charge of $25/DAy should be either waived for Platinum Members (especially if one doesn't have a car to park) or additional benefits offered.
March 12, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 What's with the towels??
a great location. my wife and 2 kids enjoyed the 3 nights prior to our cruise and the 4 nights when we returned after, however there are a couple of points i feel i need to mention in the interest of providing service feedback. on 2 occasions we needed to call housekeeping to get an additional towel brought the the room even though there were 4 guests - only 3 towels were left. we also returned to our pool lounges one day to find that our pool towels had been removed from on top of our backpaks and we had to return to our rooms dripping wet through the hotel. pool staff told us it was time to 'clean up'.? when checking in for our 1st stay we were offerred a bigger room however when we checked in for our second stay we also requested a similar room and told that we had been given 'a bigger one' however when arriving at our room it was clearly much smaller than the room we had been promised and we felt like we were told it was a bigger room just to get us away from reception. our room was not ready by the promised 3pm check in time as well. finally, as an SPG member i have received my September statement and the stay is not showing although i gave my SPG member number when checking in. not all bad, the view from the 30th watching the sunset was amazing and one of the best locations in Waikiki.
October 16, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by stcarik Amazing experience
The location is perfect! There is shopping and tons of restaurants walking distance. The service was unbelievable. The staff was great when it came to needing towels and etc. We had a partial ocean view. We were able to see quite a bit of the ocean, mountains and the city too. The service out by the pools was wonderful too! We had the hotel set up a tour for us and it was the easiest thing, we just had to tell them what we wanted and with in minutes it was all set up for us. The food was good, but we went outside of the hotel for the most part. The pools were wonderful. The infinity pool was wonderful to sit and relax in. They had bean bag like chairs in the infinity pool for you to use which made sitting in there relaxing even better! There are two Jacuzzi's. One is warmer water which is perfect for when you are sunburned or just want the warmer water!! The second one is hot like it should be. All of the pools and Jacuzzis have wonderful views of the ocean. We were able to see sea turtles every day from the infinity pool! Check out is 11 am, our flight did not leave until 10 pm... we were able to check out and continue to use the facilities at the hotel. They stored our luggage for us and when we were ready they had a hospitality room for us so that we could shower and get ready for our trip home. Definitely will be returning!
March 10, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by TomandDonna will not stay here again
this was the 2nd year we stayed at this resort. First year was fine, this year was much different. Right from the start things went wrong. We pulled up to the front and was not greeted by anyone. This was the first time we had a car there so we didnt know what to do about check in. A cab driver told us to do park our car in the garage and then come check in, this is what we done since a hotel staff member did not greet us. We had a hard time finding a parking place in the garage, we walked all the way back to check in and got our room. They told us to go back up and get our car if we wanted help with the luggage (which we needed). So all they way back up to the garage we go, waited on the bell man to bring our luggage for 1/2 an hour. The next morning at 6 am we were woke up by the people next to us blasting their tv. At night while trying to rest from the day all we heard was loud chanting from outside. We went to Rum Fire resturant one night and could not get waited on. The rooms were very very small. Upon check out we had a late flight so we "used" the hospitality room. We were only given 1/2 hour for 2 people to get clean up. We walked into a dirty room from the last people after being told house keeping was in cleaning the room and we would have to wait when we tried to check into the room. Everyone at this hotel was rude, including the guest.
June 27, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by UnionColony Don't expect to get your Gold perks here!
Booked 6 nights at on Maui followed by 6 nights at Sheraton Waikiki. Used my Starpoints to book a honeymoon for step-son and new bride. My name and my step-son's name were placed by SPG rep on both reservations when the phone rep learned my Starpoints were for a guest of mine/honeymoon. In speaking with the SPG rep, I had understood that in using/paying for the reservation(s) with my starpoints and tieing my name to those reservations, my family would be extended the same courtesy and perks as if I were in attendance. On Maui, the couple was given a list of GOLD perks BY THE HOTEL that they could take advantage of. Upon checking into the Sheraton they were told that since I was not present, they did not get Gold perks. Once advised I confirmed this by calling SPG Gold Customer Service who then forwarded my call to the Sheraton, where I spoke with Allison at the Front Desk. Not resolved to my satisfaction. So, be aware that if 1. As a SPG GOLD member you make the reservation using your Starpoints 2. Advise SPG that you are "gifting" your Starpoints 3. That you will not be in that room yourself >>>do not expect your guests to recieve Gold perks even though you "paid" for it and your name is on the paperwork.
PS: In March 2012, my wife and I stayed here for 5 days, followed by another 5 days next door. So we were familiar with the Sheraton Wakikii and thought we knew what to expect.
September 26, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by Nellie54 Disappointed in cleanliness and ambiance of rooms
Cleanliness= We had a 2" blood smear on our white comforter along with hot pink lipstick and coffee stain, and the dust ruffle around our beds were filthy. We spoke to housekeeping supervisor who promplty took care of it and apologized sincerely. The carpet was stained (needs to be replaced).
Room ambiance/Decor= was cold, white and non appealing. The room did not have a "warm cozy" feeling to it rather sterile cold feeling. There were no other mirrors outside the bathroom to be able to put on makeup or do hair while others were in the shower (which was a great inconvenience and frustratoin). There was no table to or chairs to sit and enjoy inside the room. We were very disappointed with the room. We went to hawaii to have an Aloha experience not a San francisco or LA experienceo. The room reminded me very much of solitary confinement. I apologize for the harsh discription but it was not a pleasant stay at all. WE were here 21 years ago and our stay here was much more pleasant.
The coffee pot was a single cup maker with the coffee packets for a 4-6 cup coffe maker.
There were no screen doors on the balconies and the birds kept coming in.
Ocean front room = we were unable to enjoy our first evening with the door open to the ocean because of the overly loud partying going on at the club below us! Your guests services were as good as they could be under our circumstances. but we will not restay here again. As far as employees go you have done well... other hospitality needs improvment!!! So sorry
December 12, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Shell Suites need remodeling, furniture looked old
Originally booked the Malika Suite, rate was $518 per ngt, description says its ocean front etc, but thats not so. My room was on the side of the hotel overlooking pool area, view was somewhat blocked by trees as well. Living room area was dirty, tiles by hallway had stains and it looked horribly dirty, sofa in living room looked old and outdated. Called hotel mgr to complain, he was nice, he did move us to a larger suite called Kai, he explained that some of the rooms at hotel needed to be renovated, The view in this suite was incredible, definitely ocean front, but once again the sectional sofa was old, and it was ripped up. It was so bad that I asked them to cover it with sheets so I didn't have to look at it. The suite def has a lot of potential, it was spacious, but they desperately need to change the furniture and upgrade the bathrooms, the fixtures and tub looked outdated. I stayed in the bedroom most times because i didn't want to look at that sofa, the pillows looked dingy and the sofa had an old odor. Once again, the mgr on duty was kind, he tried to help make us comfortable, gave us a late check out which we appreciated, but for $518 a night, no one should have to cover furniture up with sheets at a Westin Hotel just so they don't have to look at it. This was my second stay there, my first stay was better. This trip I was disappointed, not with the service, but with the accommodations relating to the furniture and the description of the Malika suite being ocean front, when it's really not.
April 28, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by LR47 Too crowded - disappointed
This hotel is a great location, but we won't stay here again. It is extremely crowded and we had a few problems. First being, housekeeping threw away a special bandage my husband had for his toe. It was nowhere near a trash container. Management did offer to send him to a doctor, but who wants to deal with that on vacation. Second was the pool. It was a race in the morning to get a lounge chair. If you were not in place by 7:30 you were out of luck for the day and who wants to get up early on vacation. The best ones were gone by 5:00 am. The pool staff also played favorites. We were told they couldn't move umbrellas, but when I saw a large tip exchange hands an umbrella magically appeared for one of the other customers. The same customers were also not held to the same standards, it was an adult only pool and their 3 children were there most of the time. There were really only 2 staff members who were kind and gave good customer service - Debbie from Ingredients, remembered my breakfast order every day and Cyndi from the concierge staff made sure she went out of the way to talk to folks. Other than that I was extremely disappointed. I would go to ask for towels and was told they weren't open yet, but when I turned back around, they were handing towels to someone else. They also had a New Year's Eve party out poolside so you if you had paid the extra price for an ocean front room, you also got to hear the party go on until 2:30 am, which I wasn't too happy about. Needless to say we will not be returning to this location or recommending it.
January 5, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by MikeOahu2012 Did not feel like Hawaii
My family (including 2 kids, grandparents) have been trying out all the islands. Last year on Maui, had nice stay at BlackRock Sheraton. Unfortunately, Waikiki beach is more like NYC than Hawaii. Depending on arrival time, took over 1/2 hour to get into facility once off freeway. Because gold member, did get free valet service which was nice. However, had 4 rooms on reservation and all on the city side (tried initially to get ocean view but told none on cash/points but could get upgraded when there). "Upgraded" to mountain view which just means higher up the building but still essentially a city view along with all the noise. All rooms backed up onto service entrance/road so got to hear truck beeping (while in reverse) all night long. Lots of hallway noise also throughout the night (lots of people on different time schedules). Only shelves in rooms, no drawers. City noise very loud- people, sirens, motorcycyles, etc. Did not want to spend ANYTIME in the room. The infinity pool is adult only so no kids. The kids pool area was EXTREMELY windy for all 8 days. VERY minimal seating there and very hard to keep an eye on your kids. No actual beachfront (shares with neighboring hotels). Peet's coffee was a real bonus (only locations in all Hawaii). Food at Rum Fire OK but cold. Gym is solid.
Overall, I did not feel very valued as a gold member though they did refund me some of my hard spent SPG points once I complained a bit. The services at the resort were OK. Wanted to go to Hawaii to relax and now feel like I need a vacation. Only way I would go back is if no other islands available and if I was ensured to have ocean view room. Too bad as I typically love all SPG resorts.
July 2, 2012
Rated 4 out of 5 by Marea Location, Location
The location is fantastic, close to everything and the view spectacular if you are lucky to have ocean front rooms. Rooms were a little 'tired' for a 4 star hotel but appreciate the high occupancy and turn-over rate as evidenced by the number of guests arriving and departing. Its a nighmare to get a chair by the pool and one quickly learns to 'reserve' the chair early in the morning. Some chairs stay vacant for hours even though there is meant to be some 'policing' of this...its not good to have to call the desk because ignorant guests cant not smoke and cause others to have to retreat inside.
The NYE entertainment and dinner options were not as expected. Dinner in the Kai Market for $249 (buffet) and entry to RumFire was not worth it at all. Food was average and mass produced, very limited wine/champagne list which meant one had to go to the bar as the one waiter was run off his feet. If you went to the bar you received french champagne in a plastic glass and had to be transferred to glass back at our table. The 'champagne' that was offered was Prosecco and was terrible.We couldnt even get into RumFire as there were too many people. As for the music, we appreciated that you were catering for the 'young' crowd, however, the restaurant was full of 30 plus adults who would have liked some variety and to have been able to dance the night away as well. We could not and retreated to our ocean view room for champagne and views of the fireworks and then had to listen to 'head-banging' loud music and the DJ trying desperately to get the crowd going.
If you dont like crowds, Japanese tourists then I would suggest you find another location to stay in Honolulu.
We wont be staying here next time...its too busy and crowded.
January 3, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by ML88 Nice Resort but Rooms Need Improvement
The hotel was good the rooms were bad.
The hotel lobby looked very beautiful and the front desk clerk was extremely nice and helpful. Upon entering the room we were underwhelmed especially since everything in the hotel lobby looked so nice. The paint was poorly patched up, shower head was old and very dirty with a hair stuck in it, the tub had stains that made it look dirty, the sink counter was deteriorating, the carpet had lots of stains, the balcony looked dirty and there was bird droppings on the balcony wall.
Overall not what we expected. The hotel was completely booked. We assumed most, if not all the rooms looked worn and had stains. So I would not recommend going there for the room.
The rest of the hotel experience was good. We did enjoy the overall hotel and here are some of the good points that we experienced.
- Hotel Location was great, right in the middle of downtown. It could have not been more convenient to downtown.
- SPG Lounge was wonderful. Great views, beer, wine, hot breakfast, night snack/dinner. The food was tasty and a really good way to fill us up.
- Platinum gift bag at the store with candy and refreshments was a great idea.
- Stores in the hotel was nice and made the hotel lobby bustle with activity. The convenience store was well stocked and open late which is nice, especially if you are looking for something small and didn't want to leave the hotel.
- Valet was great in getting us our car everyday after we called down. It was very fast and efficient.
- The pool was great and the slide was fun. The free inflatables were also a nice touch.
- Proximity to Waikiki beach is perfect. The beach was fun and the hotel was right on it.
- Room view was good. We got a nice view of Waikiki beach. Too bad the room was not.
- Overall the staff was great.
October 1, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by DimiK Great location but needs improvement
After a perfect week on Oahu's North Shore my partner and I moved to the Sheraton Waikiki for another week to enjoy what Waikiki and Honolulu have to offer. We have stayed in many other Sheratons and SPG hotels previously and this one unfortunately fell very short.
The good things about the hotel:
- location - you are right in the middle of tWaikiki beach and the shopping district
- helpfullness of the front desk staff and domestic staff
The things that need improvement:
- the kids and adult pools are way too small for the number of guests. It was difficult to find a chair by either pool and the pool tended to be crowded. There were days where we thought it was just better to stay in our room than try and contend with a fight for a chair.
- staffing for the pool needs to be improved. The waiters were run off their feet and we had to wait a very long time to be served. Also the towel staff would not take our towels but direct us to another spot to drop off our towels and then give us a card back. They treated everyone like campers rather than paying customers as they were too caught up in their own conversations
- paper thin walls in the rooms. We could hear every little thing our neighbors did from opening their wardrobe to using the tap in the bathroom
-domestic staff were great at cleaning the room however would not keep the noise down. The employees only doors for the staff were opposite our door and we were woken up at about 5 or 6 am every morning by the loud banging of those doors and the staff's conversations
- the atmosphere of the hotel was very tacky and not what would be expected from a high quality refined Sheraton. For example, the lifts played the Hawaii 5-0 theme song or Elvis. There is more to Contemporary Hawaii than this cheesy music that could be played
January 24, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Evo187 Very disappointing!
The only good thing about this hotel is the location and view. We booked and stayed in a deluxe oceanfront room and got very little value for money. The quality of the bathroom was less than many 3 star hotels I have stayed in in country NSW at less than a quarter of the price. The rest of the room could only be described as "average". The room was far from deluxe. We felt a general atmosphere of "meanness" at this hotel very much out of keeping with our experiences of other Sheraton hotels. - No shower caps provided to room unless specifically requested; no bathrobes unless specifically requested; extra cost to sit in front row deck chairs at the infinity pool with signs hanging on back; smallest pool towels I have ever seen and reluctance to provide more than one at the family pool; very slow internet access with more than half the PCs not working every time we went to use them; no minibar in the room. Even the executive club was poor compared to the usual ones in Australia for hotels of this supposed class. With the exception of the person who checked us in the attitude of staff was poor. 2 of the 3 check in staff appeared to take a break while we and others were still waiting in line to check in. When I commented to one of the reception staff about how poor I thought the bathroom was they said "all the rooms are the same! It is the busiest Sheraton hotel in the world and you are paying for the view". The infinity pool does not live up to its publicity photos also it was quite strange that they did not allow the beach umbrellas in this area to be raised because it was too windy but they were raised in both the bar areas at each side of the pool area that were just as windy. With the exception of the Rum Fire bar the eating areas were also very average. We would not stay at the Sheraton Waikiki again and have strongly recommended the same to all our family and friends.
December 23, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by PQRSTcomplex Exceeded Expectations
From Valet Parking to Check in to Leahi Club I could not have been more satisfied. I took a week off to defrag and relax, and that is just what I got. Shawn checked me in quickly and smoothly, and I was immediately and courteously recognized and recieved platinum hospitality from her, and I did not forget it. Valet parking was incredibly pleasant and fast. The Leahi lounge served my needs well, and provides an astonishingly beautiful setting on the 30th floor with unsurpassed views of Waikiki beach and Diamond Head. My room was on the 22nd floor, Ocean View, with a memorable view directly overlooking the Infinity pool. I had no troubles relaxing at the pool and finding space anytime, swimming in the ocean and being catered to my any drink or food wish. I ordered room service a couple of times and was always pleased and happy with the speed of delivery and the quality of the food. The activities desk helped me with everything I wanted. I relaxed, read, slept soundly and comfortably, with the room cleanliness and in room security safe meeting all my needs for an unbelievable R&R experience. I was at home the entire 7 nights, and could only wish I could have stayed 30 nights. Every single shop, waiter, staff member and houskeeper were as happy and pleasant as they were professional and efficient. You cannot find a better place to stay in Waikiki for the value. I felt like Ali'i the entire time from the moment I arrived to the minute I checked out. I travel to the Hawaiian Islands at least 10 times a year on business, but to be able to just vacation there is an incredible privilege, and the Sheraton Waikiki will not disappoint you. Book your vacation stay there if you desire first class hotel service, ammenities and comfort. I look forward to my next return with that longing in my heart that every person who has ever traveled to Hawaii knows. Mahalo Nui Loa Sheraton Waikiki. Aloha.
April 16, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mokeboi Room was not cleaned
I live in Waikiki, I wanted to get away for a night with my wife on our anniversary. I always walk by the hotel and like the property, so decided to stay. Checked in about 3:30, went to my room, entered, noticed the bed sheets were messy, looked around and saw the whole room was messy! It had yet to be cleaned and I was checked in to it! This has never happened before, even in the most sketchy places! I called the front desk, told them what happened, the staff didn't seem surprised or apologetic (does this happen often?), but told me I would be getting another room and to meet the bell hop at the new room. Waited for at least 20 minutes, could of went to the front desk myself about 3 times. Called the front desk again to see what was happening as I was in a rush to get to my dinner reservations and surprise my wife. The person I talked to was rather rude, so I asked to speak to a manager. Manager was apologetic, but offered nothing for my troubles until I asked for him for it. Room which was on a "special" floor was nice, good size, but had broken tiles in the bathroom, stains on tub and hairs here and there including in towels. Also there was only one coffee cup.
The best thing about my stay was the pool areas and breakfast. Overall, most staff was friendly, but not sensitive to needs of guests.
As a local, I thought I would be offered the Kamaina rate, but I had to beg for it, and was told that they usually don't allow changes in reservations, but since I had a dirty room they would allow it. I saw no place for me to book for Kamaina while making my reservation. On checkout, I was going to be charged for my breakfast, which was supposed to be comped, until I told them the manager told me I would have a free breakfast. I'm not about trying to get free things, but if you mess up, I expect some recourse.
I really was looking forward to staying here and expected way more out of this "luxury" resort. As it stands now, I am unable to recommend this resort to anyone, which is sad because I really like the location.
I think the reviews on here are carefully selected, this will probably not make it on here.
October 23, 2012
Rated 1 out of 5 by Traveller1357 Very Disappointing
Very disappointed with this hotel for our 3 night stay in this hotel. I would have expected more from a $300 above per night hotel room (let alone being a SPG/Sheraton hotel).
1) No credit for platinum member: Being a platinum member of SPG I have make it a point to book a Starwood hotel during my first visit to Hawaii (thinking for the loyalty program and also to guarantee a certain level of service and quality of facility) . When I check in I have been told by the hotel staff that since I have booked this as a package through a travel agency, I will not be credited for my stay nor would I be getting any "benefits" of my platinum membership. Very disappointed and the hotel did not even try to do anything about it. Even more disappointed when the hotel does not even meet my expectation as a "expensive hotel" (see more below).
2) Rude staff at Front Desk: When I get in line waited and there is an open counter, I went up and expected to get checked in, the front desk staff just "shoo" me away back to the line to wait for another person. (Would appreciate to be treated nicer with some politeness, ). Got back in line, another staff was available, went over, we had 4 people on the same reservation with 2 rooms. The staff asked the other 2 person to check in at another counter, I told them that we are on the same reservation and would like to check in together and the front desk stuff gave me a bad face. Staff are rude, not friendly and not helpful at all.
3) Bad room arrangements: I have a party of 4 in our group and booked into 2 rooms and I was told that we would not be able to get adjacent rooms (I am NOT asking for connecting room). We were told that we are at different floors, the staff say she would try to do something, but ended up still giving us different floors and said that we are on closer floors now with only 2 floors difference. (When you are in a big hotel, what is the difference between 20 floor difference vs 2 floors difference between the 2 rooms. We want to be close to each other!) We have been told is that the hotel is very busy and they are not able to arrange adjacent rooms nor even rooms on the same floor (reservation over 2 months ahead, not 2 days ahead!!!). Granted that when I request to talk to the manager, the hotel front desk manager did try to compensate by granting access for the club lounge for us, but we already have breakfast included in our package and the lounge access is pretty useless for us, at least he try. (I would still prefer to have a closer rooms or offer us something that is more "useful" for us as compensation).
4) Room view different then booking: Was booked into a mountain view room. However, when I get into the room, I can only see hotel buildings next to us from the window.
5) Lack of "furniture" in room: The room is generally clean. However, there is no chair, shelves, or small table to place larger personal items other then on the floor. The room was a 2 bed. There is only 1 luggage rack. (If there are no other furniture, 2 luggage rack with 2 bed would be nice!)
6) Bed very uncomfortable: The bed is obviously very old. When I sleep on it, I can feel that my body is sunk into the mattress. I have to try to sleep in the other side of the bed (which is still bed) that is slightly less used.
6) Pool side service/Tower stand close early: The tower stand closes at 5:30. This is Hawaii and people come and pay for spending time in the water here. It feels like that all the pool side service close relatively early (not even sun set yet).
7) Resort fees: I would like to see options of paying the resort fee only if you are using the amenities (e.g. you can choose to pay for individual amenities or to pay the resort fee as a "package"). It does not make sense for guest to pay for the additional resort fee when amenities are not used when I am already paying for an expensive hotel room .
8) No Bath Soap: I am very surprise that the hotel does not offer bath gel/soap in your room amenities. You have shampoo and conditioner with one bar of soap. Are we suppose to use the same soap to wash hand and to take shower? As a frequent traveller, I have seen hotel that charges less that a lest offer 2 soaps for the different use.
December 5, 2012