Rated 5 out of 5 by CambridgeTraveler Unparalled Service, Modern Architecture, A Wonderful Stay
From the initial check-in experience, to the upgraded room provided, to the consistently exceptional interactions with staff and amenities, this hotel really shines. I'd suggest top 5 hotels of all time, with regards to overall experience. Wish it were closer to a metropolitan city, would make for a great getaway.
December 21, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mate1 Front Desk Clueless
Nice place. Staff friendly but so are they at McDonalds.
December 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Radsresident Great hotel for AIRP
Great hotel for AIRP participants .
December 14, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jimbolievable Very comfortable and clean
I was a little nervous after I read some reviews from customers who were disappointed. But when I arrived I was very pleasantly surprised. This may not be the best hotel I've been in, it was still very comfortable and clean. The employees were very accommodating, helping me with directions and checking in and checking out. It's a few easy blocks from the Metro and there are lots of places to eat nearby. I'll be sure to stay her again.
December 2, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Kif7 Gust
Need improvement infront desk
November 30, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by balkhafa outdated hotel with lack of services.
We stayed at this hotel twice in August and September due to the location of the hotel - close proximity to our daughter university.
The issue with this hotel is outdated.
1. Pretty much no services at all after 11:00pm.
2. No Valet - self parking at a ridiculous rate and at your own risk. No camera in the parking garage.
3. No bell services after 11:00pm. You will have to take your own luggage to the room.
4. Outdated rooms with curtain covered opening in the wall as a closet!
5. Very small bathrooms with no towel racks.
6. Old and noisy A/C unit - very annoying cranking noise and you can not adjust the temperature.
7. No SPG recognition at all - in fact I was told at check-in all rooms are the same and they do not have or offer club rooms/SPG floors.
8. They have 5 TVs at the lobby area fixed on CNN and they won't let you change any of the TV channels to business channels - CNBC, Bloomberg etc..
Definitely no value for the money. Will have to find another SPG property close by that can live up the standard of SPG and the Sheraton name.
October 6, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by nanced Not an experience to repeat
Our full reservation was not honored, despite the fact that I checked on its status upon my arrival, and was assured that all was well and we could keep our original room throughout our stay (We were informed on the 3rd day of our stay that the hotel was overbooked - something we could have been told on the first day!). There was no chair in the room, the lobby bathroom was filthy and the hotel as a whole appears out of date and somewhat shabby. The staff, with one exception, was unfriendly to the point of surliness. Apparently, not being a SPG member means you are a second-class citizen here. I would not recommend this hotel.
October 1, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nocky Service personnel
We would like to comment on the excellent, polite and efficient service that was rendered to us by Debra Medalla and Calvin (we did not get his family name) at the desk. They were helpful above and beyond our expectations. The hotel can be proud of such persons.
September 3, 2015