Rated 3 out of 5 by cat01 Hotel needs renovation
I am staying in Brussels regularily, either in 4 points or in Sheration.
Honestly, if Starwood was not the preferred brand of my company, I wouldn't stay Sheration Brussels.
The rooms for preferred guests are big, but run down. Definitely needs renovation. Same for the floors.
Staff are friendly and good.
Rooms are more or less clean, but it doesn't help as with all the old carpets and interior, it doesn't look clean.
The gym is just ok, could be worse, at least a couple of machines and a sauna.
I like the business lounge for free breakfast and snacks for dinner for platinum members and the green choice.
For location, I prefer the 4 points. The Sheraton is more or less situated in red light district.
Overall, not great, but also not a complete disaster
June 6, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ineke55 IT was a great experience
Large room, clean, Nice staff , good location. We will defenitely come back
July 8, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by ThierryBCEE This hotel needs to be renovated
The check in was very long because there are a lot of people Vait and people got upset and tried to jump the queue.
The room is big enough, but supplies are old.
The bathroom is not too male, but since they put Pomeaux Economic showers, it is almost imposible to have a shower at the right temperature. Once it too war or once it is too cold.....It is not a pleasur to habe a shower.
The main door is left input the heat and noise of passers-by in the hallway.
The breakfast is not bad but too expensif and to conclude the hotel is well located but needs to be renovated or should be cheaper.
June 30, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by eze609 good for Business travellers
Good to reach from Airport by train, hotel is just 5 minutes by foot from the Gare du Nord, Metro access directy , station Place Rogier.
And for leisure after work, Rue de Bouchers with many typical Belgian restaurants as well as Grote Plats and Galerie Royal is just one km footwalk,
July 4, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by arnoco Not so good experience!
I booked a room for 2 people but there were hygiene products and dressing gown for one person only.
The paintings are chipped and worn, the decoration is dated and faded.
Bed, not that tall, was clearly used more on one side than the other (side light switches, light switches on only one side of the bed), I had to hang on the edge all night not to roll on my partner!
July 2, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Trip23 Club Lounge
I arrived at 18:30 in the club, there were 22 people in watching soccer. There were no beverages other than coffee, beer or orange soda. No food and the staff personnel was hiding in the back room. At 19:30 more food arrived and by 19:35 was gone, still no other beverages. Really- I would have thought you could have done better than that...
June 30, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Experiencer Sheraton Brussels does not care much about the customer satisfaction
- Instant coffee in the room was nice. Actually, it could be better if the coffee machine was in the room rather than in the bathroom.
- Non-steaming mirror in the bath room did its job well. There was no shortage of hot water.
- Interior walls were not soundproofed whereas windows were alright.
- A/C in the room did not work properly and perform well.
- Shaving cream was not included in the bathroom amenities. Other stuff were fine.
- Room, bed, halls, elevators were clean and neat.
- Indoor pool was really dirty. They did not care probably because it was going to go under maintenance within the next weeks. But I think the water and the surrounding area should have been kept clean till the last moment that the pool is open to access.
- Receptionist charged a good amount of euros to my credit card without a significant explanation. He just showed me a blank space to sign quickly. Then I received a text message from my bank about this transaction and went to the reception to get information. This transaction was to make sure I had enough money to cover my possible mini bar usage. I did not like this to-be-returned advance payment that is more than the total value of the snacks and beverages in the mini bar. I guess they included the price of the pillows, too, just in case.
RESULT: If you have a discounted price for a hotel room, you should always be skeptical :)
July 1, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by YouTube Not good enough
This hotel is very tired. Management is not visible. Staff are unhappy. Not up to The Sheraton standards we are used to. I would not recommend to other Starwood members.
June 30, 2014