Rated 4.1 out of 5 by 219
Rated 2 out of 5 by notuptoexpectations Not up to par with previous Sheraton stays
I had booked stays at this hotel for 2 wknds in a row. During the first stay we had issues with a number of things so I cancelled our next stay altogether and made alternate arrangements which worked out really well:
1. Dirty toilet on check in
2. wasted 45 mins waiting for housekeeping to come clean the toilet
3. piece of broken glass near our bed (luckily no injury)
4. noisy pipes at random times throughout the day/night disrupting our sleep & stay
5. Hot tub was out of order
6. water temperature fluctuated throughout our stay and not fixed when reported.
7. Because I was staying the next wknd, I left a feedback form/note and requested a call from a manager and the call wasn't returned until I called in and asked for a discussion. then we played phone tag for 2 days because she would call me just before ending her shift, then didn't call the next day when stated and finally by the time I got a hold of her I had already cancelled. She offered to upgrade me to a suite for my stay but it was already cancelled so too little too late.
8. our swipe cards are only coded for the floor you're staying on which makes it extremely difficult (& usually we just gave up) to visit friend//family/guests on other floors...really frustrating.
9. Extremely slow elevators
That's a lot of issues for one weekend stay. Overall, not up to par with any previous Sheraton stay I've ever had.
However, our in room breakfast was excellent and front desk staff were friendly....I think the issues we had related to housekeeping & timeliness of attention to our issues by management and housekeeping/maintenance. Would not recommend staying at this particular hotel.
August 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by rmamah Another great stay
Sheraton Guildford continues to live up to expectations. Great staff, great beds.
August 16, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Barbie78 Happy with my stay.
Our power went out at home and I called the general reservations to book a hotel for that night but was told it was all sold out. I decided to call the hotel directly and the front desk agent was able to find 1 room available for me at my travel agent discount. She was very helpful and we had a great stay.
August 13, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by jeff great staff
this hotel was typical of most Sheratons; modern, clean and comfortable. the pleasantness of the staff and how accommodating they were is what sets this Sheraton apart from all others. good job. this location is a bit far from Vancouver but for the price you cant beat it. plus you are just a few miles from the highway from which you can get to downtown Vancouver in about 30 minutes, ferry terminals in about 40, and the usa border in about 20.
August 11, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Dave810 Average
The room was spacious. The view was nice.
The carpet in room needs cleaning...to many stains made it look and feel dirty. The vanity had a hair drier with a coat of dust as was the shelf on the lower part of vanity. Dust was noticed onfurnature also.
August 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Steve Outstanding staff
The staff in this hotel are friendly and really go out of their way to make you feel at home.
August 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by JackiBC Enjoyed our stay!
We stayed for two nights in this location to attend a wedding. We find this hotel to be close to the wedding location as well as within walking distance to the Guildford Shopping mall.
August 7, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Denimman Enjoyable stay
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our two night stay at the Sheraton Vancouver Guildford.
The staff's attention to detail, was second to none.
August 5, 2014