Rated 5 out of 5 by Mirami Professional staff
The staff were excellent and were quick to respond to any concerns with a professional and kind demeanor. The room was very clean and tidy, Overall, a pretty solid stay.
July 10, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by WeekendGetawayPro Good Hotel / Not Good Club Lounge
I have stayed in a lot of Sheratons in my travels. Always opting to stay on the Club Levels. The first room we were given had 2 double beds even though my reservation was for a king. After going back to the front desk, they switched us to the proper room. The room we did get had a great view but the bed was absolutely not the same comfort level as at other Sheraton hotels. And finally, the Club Lounge. Maybe I have been spoiled by other lounges but this one is basic and unwelcoming. No bar service or comfortable seating. And the food is very limited to more like "snacks" even for breakfast. Not impressed. I would not stay here again and pay the high price for the club level suites in this hotel. I've paid less and had superior quality from other Sheratons. Ok hotel but opt for a regular room instead (in the new tower) if you are booking.
July 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Stan4d Its the best!
We fully enjoyed our stay at the Sheraton Wall Center in Vancouver. The staff was friendly and very accomodating. The facilities were nice including the restaurant, the Sheraton Club and the business center. Alice seemed to be there whenever we had a question and she was fantastic. Friendly, knowledgable, helpful, and accomodating. She just happened to be on duty every time we needed something. We were lucky!
July 8, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by toomuchwork I am pleased the staff now know me
I stay here often. I like it when staff know that and treat you well.
July 10, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jenny54 Very comfortable and central
Overnight stay before going on Rocky Mountaineer. Very comfortable room and good service.
July 9, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Caulkins Nice, but......
We enjoyed our stay but:
1. The safe was not working and I called to have it repaired to no avail
2. The snack bar was not functioning due to renovation. Could not get a simple drink of snack.
3. The pool facility had a HEAVY smell of chlorine.....unappealing!
4. The ice machine on our floor 23 did not work.......I had to bounce around to find a another floor with a ice machine as all do not have.
5. We requested a room with an ocean view. When we checked in, the woman at the desk offered us 2 lower level rooms with no ocean view in the south tower. We decided to come back at a later time 3pm and we got a different woman rep.to help us. She also was not too acomodating to get us a "good" room. We inquired about a room in the north tower and she was "able to find a room there" up HIGH on the 23rd floor with ocean, mountain and city lights!! We were staying 4 nites and spending $1000+ and I believe(?) we are Starwood Group Members and we were still given poor options even though other better rooms existed. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!
A woman (host?) in the restaurant took good care of us on our final day and we were very pleased with her. The hotel is nice and in a good location.
July 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Goofy SERENITY AT ITS BEST
There is nothing quite as lovely as sitting outside this beautiful facility and enjoying the lovely gardens and water fountains and letting your mind be at peace with a cup of coffee and a good book! And to top it off enjoying the famous risotto balls and delicious chocolate covered strawberries. The 29th floor view of the city and English Bay is superb. Thank you Sheraton staff for making my stay so special!!
July 3, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by victoriavisitor Please put more people on the front desk
there was only one person at the front desk every time I went there. This meant that every time I needed a room change or an extension on our room or parking pass I had to wait in line at least 15 minutes. There needs to be better service at checkin in and check out by adding more front desk staff. Al;so rooms on the lower floors (eg th floor) are noisy from street traffic on burrard. It made a difference to move higher up.
July 2, 2014