Rated 5 out of 5 by Squeaker1 This hotel has everything you could ask for
We stayed at your hotel this past weekend and were extremely happy with our stay. When we initially checked in and saw all of the hockey families checking in as well, we were a little apprehensive. We were pleasantly surprised by just how quiet our room was. We didn't hear any noise in our room at all from any of the other guests and we were on the same floor as the pool facilities. We used room service, ate in Scarlet and Starbucks. All of the staff was professional and very courteous and answered all questions with a smile and we loved the friendly atmosphere held by all. We'll definitely be back!!
March 22, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by milhouse7 Excellent Platinum benefits
Had a recent stay at this hotel as was planning a night downtown anyway, was very pleased upon checkin at the platinum benefits. Free valet parking and automatic room upgrade without having to ask or even beg. Free valet parking is almost unheard of at any downtown hotel. Club lounge was also very well stocked and attendant took time to ask everyone how everything was.
The only negatives I can say was wifi was very weak in my room. Also drain was semi clogged in bathroom sink, but not to the point of being unusable.
February 21, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by ValueSeeker2016 Overpriced for Value Provided
Title says it all. Food/Dining and the cost of accommodations are unnecessarily high. Will not return to this hotel or chain.
February 19, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lee1957 Pleasure
Good stay thanks was fun and relaxing
February 8, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by DParr short staffed
I found the basic hotel services took at least twice as long as it should have due to lack of staff.
November 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Taz1 Great for the business traveller.
Great downtown location with good meeting facilities and a very responsive staff to meet all of your needs.
November 20, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Secutor448 Review
Your doormen did a fantastic job! They were polite, friendly and very helpful. The people working the desk write also excellent.
I was surprised that there was no robe in the room that I could wear down to the pool/hot tub. I did not feel comfortable walking around in a bathing suit and shirt. Due to my arthritis,I did not want to change inn the pool area.
The stopper in the bathroom did not work. I could not turn on the t.v. These are minor points that did not bother me enough do I reported them when I checked out.
I went in and out of the meeting facility to indulge my smoking habit. EVERY employee I met were very polite and courteous.
October 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Moonlight666 excellence is the standard
I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions.
1. Wonderful beds and pillows
2. Staff are helpful and pleasant-and I mean all staff: front desk, house keeping, restaurant, lounge and club staff.
3. Good food- always prepared with presentation, quality and taste above the norm. Pizzas, burgers, steak sandwich, salads, soups-all beat the competition- and I have eaten at all of them. Love the new outdoor patio. The Starbucks coffee shop is another great feature.
4. Club room is nice. Fantastic coffee machine. Great place to work in the afternoon or evening if required.
5. Although not part of the hotel per se, taxi service is virtually always there. Much appreciated when I am in a rush in the morning or off to the airport.
6. Love the rooms facing the river valley and glad all the renovations are virtually finished. The hotel has been transformed.
7. Things are never perfect all the time. At times when something was not right, staff were quick to address the issue in a positive manner.
8. Really, what more can one expect ?
June 9, 2015