Rated 5 out of 5 by Lee1957 Pleasure
Good stay thanks was fun and relaxing
February 8, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by DParr short staffed
I found the basic hotel services took at least twice as long as it should have due to lack of staff.
November 22, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Taz1 Great for the business traveller.
Great downtown location with good meeting facilities and a very responsive staff to meet all of your needs.
November 20, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Secutor448 Review
Your doormen did a fantastic job! They were polite, friendly and very helpful. The people working the desk write also excellent.
I was surprised that there was no robe in the room that I could wear down to the pool/hot tub. I did not feel comfortable walking around in a bathing suit and shirt. Due to my arthritis,I did not want to change inn the pool area.
The stopper in the bathroom did not work. I could not turn on the t.v. These are minor points that did not bother me enough do I reported them when I checked out.
I went in and out of the meeting facility to indulge my smoking habit. EVERY employee I met were very polite and courteous.
October 17, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Moonlight666 excellence is the standard
I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occasions.
1. Wonderful beds and pillows
2. Staff are helpful and pleasant-and I mean all staff: front desk, house keeping, restaurant, lounge and club staff.
3. Good food- always prepared with presentation, quality and taste above the norm. Pizzas, burgers, steak sandwich, salads, soups-all beat the competition- and I have eaten at all of them. Love the new outdoor patio. The Starbucks coffee shop is another great feature.
4. Club room is nice. Fantastic coffee machine. Great place to work in the afternoon or evening if required.
5. Although not part of the hotel per se, taxi service is virtually always there. Much appreciated when I am in a rush in the morning or off to the airport.
6. Love the rooms facing the river valley and glad all the renovations are virtually finished. The hotel has been transformed.
7. Things are never perfect all the time. At times when something was not right, staff were quick to address the issue in a positive manner.
8. Really, what more can one expect ?
June 9, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by CurlerDoc Opportunity for improvement
The Sheraton Club is a great idea but compared to many other hotels offering similar amenities leaves much to be desired.
1. The hours are quite restrictive for both morning breakfast and evening snacks.
2. The fruit is removed when the evening snacks are put out. The choices are severely limited for eg. 3 different types of pizza or 3 different types of flat bread.
3. Cheese and vegetables would be nice to always be available with the other hors d'oeurves. 4. The coffee machine was broken.
March 29, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ada68 Great hotel and staff
Fab experience. Nice modern clean rooms in a super location.
February 11, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by pear Hotel clean and nice, room dissappointing.
Hotel according to staff was fairly quiet however we were given a tiny room right next to elevator which sounded like people walking and talking right in our room. Window facing brick wall on roof, screen full of pigeon feathers. Double bed rather than queen. Scarlet restraunt mediocre.
January 3, 2015