Rated 5 out of 5 by Joesamba Great hotel and staff
Missy and Danielle are the best
May 19, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kdax April 18-19 visit
The front desk staff and restaurant staff were great. Tony was our server in the restaurant and he made my daughter's day. She didn't like the pasta she ordered and he had no problem bringing her something else. We loved the pool too!
My only issue was with the food choices in the Club Lounge both in the evening and morning. I was hoping for more variety at breakfast (cereal, English muffins, bacon), and more than 1 hot item in the evening. I also hoped there were more snacks available besides apples. Also, it didn't seem like the cooler with the water and soda was working. The water was warm.
April 20, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by platinum100nights Tired hotel
Even for Sheratons this place is tired... pealing wall paper, dirty carpet, worn room furniture, spartan and overly compact bathrooms, variable water pressure.... This place needs a lot of TLC. There is a warehouse behind the hotel with loud trucks backing up, and highway on the front side... either way it's not the most peaceful place.
The restaurant offers a good variety of meal and beverage options; when they get busy orders take a long time. The gym is very good; offers wide selection of cardio / weight equipment. The TV's do have "StayConnect" feature that allows you to control the TV from your phone - pretty cool.
All this said, there are no other SPG hotels in the region, so you're kind of stuck with this.
March 31, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jerjer28 Wonderful stay
The staff are very friendly and will go the extra mile to make your stay unique. The room was clean and the bed incredibly comfortable. I was surprised they don't use pillow covers before putting pillow cases on because it exposes the pillow on one end. So i was able to see some stains on it. Housekeeping happily replaced these with 2 new pillows.
March 10, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by JG120 The Good and The Ugly
I didn't use points for this trip, and I'm annoyed I even booked it.
Let me start with the Good:
- Beds are comfy
- Room is clean
- Breakfast is okay (basic hotel quality)
- Coffee was great!
- Parking is free
- You can check-in late
- Shower will be luke warm to cold (happened to me and I overheard other guests complaining to the staff). I don't expect cold showers at a hotel.
- NO toiletries in the bathroom (we checked in late and I didn't realize this till I was already in my cold shower - double fail). I'm sure you could get them brought to your room with a call to the desk, but u shouldn't have to call for that?
- If you plan to do the breakfast, book the room with breakfast online it's worth it. $10 ttl with room booking vs $17pp morning of.
- You must ask for the breakfast voucher as they don't give it to you upon check-in (a little sketchy)
- Breakfast is buffet style, but the beverages are brought by the wait staff. There were only two friendly people working the tables and it was a busy day. Needless to say, we ate most of our food before finally getting some coffee.
- You can complain to the front desk but they won't do anything to change your mind about not booking their hotel again.
Please do not respond to my review with a 'thank you for sharing your comments' and 'it helps us to improve' because that will only make it worse...
February 28, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by sheratonframinghamguest Banquets and events
Our company had a banquet here which was managed very professionally by the Sheraton staff. All of our requests were handled exceptionally by the staff under Ashley's management. They went above and beyond at times to show excellent customer service and hospitality. I'd recommend this banquet/ event location, and would recommend Ashley very highly in terms of event coordination and management.
February 6, 2016
Rated 4 out of 5 by vermonttraveler thermostat
Only complaint is the thermostat. Unit blew cold air all day, yet room temp registered 72. Set thermostat as low as 55 at night because so hot, but room temp still registered 72.
December 14, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by David1111111111 Run down hotel
The hotel is run down and needs a major renovation. The breakfast buffet was horrible. Most important, the WiFi simply didn't work. That was enormously frustrating and I had to use a significant amount of my personal data to work.
November 13, 2015