Rated 5 out of 5 by tonyHapfrompgh staff is terrific
Just a few comments about the great staff. Welcome back Alex, we missed you on the club level. A big thank you to Susan for Wednesday nights (manager nights). It is the highlight of the week to hang out, have a drink and enjoy "lively" discussions about ANY topic. Susan and the staff make my stays terrific.
May 10, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Mary Many reasons not to return!!
As a SPG Platinum member, this property was very disappointing!!
1) First my wine glass was dirty and it took me about 10 minutes to see anyone to help me.
2) The entrée of beef tenderloin was terrible! I ordered is as medium well and it came from the kitchen barely seared and seeping of blood. Under done x3 and full of grizzle. The plate came back the second time with blood and still laced with a heaping dollop of garlic. I had to ask for a clean plate. Extremely disappointing indeed and I question that this $25.00 meal was actually tenderloin. Jason my waiter was very accommodating and I felt bad for him to have to serve that meal.
3) The AC didn’t work properly. When I set it on high, it worked for a short period of time and then it switched to auto so as a result, my sleep was disrupted many times.
4) This property even though close to the airport needs improvement and I will never be returning.
5) Finally, I had to call the property because the 500 Platinum points were not credited to my account. Incredibly disappointing.
May 8, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Trvlgal Great Hotel near PVD airport
The Sheraton Providence Airport is conveniently located to PVD airport. Staff is friendly and goes the extra mile to accommodate. Room was standard Sheraton-very clean and comfortable. Free parking and club room is comfortable and had a nice breakfast spread - pastries, bagels, cereal, scrambled eggs, juices, milks, fruit, coffee/tea.
April 28, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wav017 Great Stay Last Weekend!
I had a great time staying in your hotel. I loved the bar restaurant area. I thought the setup of that whole space was awesome (bar/restaurant/breakfast area)! Very inviting and welcoming! I really liked the breakfast buffet, too! Probably the best hotel breakfast I've ever had. The rooms were clean, quiet, and high quality. My only complaint was the pillows. There were no firmer pillows on the beds and they got to be a bit uncomfortable, but only a small thing. I really liked the cookies and juice set out in the afternoon. A very nice touch, and the lobby was a well kept, well organized space to relax. The staff was very friendly, too. One guy, I can't remember his name, but was younger with slightly longer black hair was always just extremely friendly and willing to go out of his way to help. That really enhanced my stay.
To be quite honest, your hotel was one of the best hotel experiences I've had. Everyone was great to us and facility setup and accomodations are near perfect in my view. I don't come to the area much, but your hotel would be the first name out of my mouth to anyone needing to head to the area! Thank you so much for an awesome stay last weekend!
April 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by northwest52 this hotel has great bedding
the bedding was great. loved the sheets and the pillows. the mattress was medium good, not exceptional. the staff is fully trained in providing a great service.
in general, great job.
April 28, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by Garvin No attention to detail
No lightbulbs in some of the room's lamps; no clean towels in the fitness center; no water in the fitness center; confusion in the restaurant for breakfast . . . just not the kind of stay that I've come to expect from Sheraton.
March 28, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by karlito2 warwick's best
We were very glad we stayed in this property. The reception area the rooms and facilities are very nice and comfortable. Amenities are above average and the staff could not have been more accommodating.
April 19, 2013
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jenny13 Walls are too thin
During my stay I thought the people next door just had their TV on loud. I asked the hotel staff to contact them and have them turn their TV down. As the night continued I realized the walls were just thin. I could tell they were watching DWTS, and could here the couple discussing who should be voted off. This was on the executive level floor in a non-connecting room. As a platinum member I expect better.
March 22, 2013