Rated 4 out of 5 by 7Mojo2 This hotel is clean and neat.
It has a great location and the staff is always friendly. Bathrooms are too tiny, but the rest of the room makes up for this flaw.
August 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Shaz Great service, location, facilities
Very enjoyable stay. We made reservations at the last minute and both Starwood reservations staff and local hotel staff provided great service. Location is excellent, pool/hot tub is very nice. Antonio at the front desk was very helpful, responsive and professional. Definitely recommend this hotel to others.
August 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by KAM50 Great Customer service by, Jayson P. at Front Desk
Great Customer service provided by, Jayson P. at Front Desk. He did follow up that every thing is going OK during my stay and if he can make it even better if needed.
August 16, 2014
Rated 2 out of 5 by Mandela14 Opportunity
Overall room felt VERY worn. From the chipped paint, the knicks in the walls, the marks on the walls, the worn furniture, the hair in the tub and on the toilet and the single chair on the balcony. The lobby was stunning however just window dressing for the rest of the hotel. My room was on the 3rd floor which faced the highway was just annoying. Had I been staying more than one night I would have asked to move rooms. Hotel is convenient however don't think I'd stay here again when in town for business again.
August 23, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by bh43 just a few things
HI, I like staying at the location. the staff is very plesant and helpful. You do have a problem with elevators. I understand check out times, but tehre were times that the wait was too long and the cars too crowded.
It would be nice to have a less formal choice for dining as well.
August 25, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by cindyb63 Staff responsiveness
Staff very responsive to the numerous items lacking in room ( lack of ice bucket, number of towels/washclothes daily)
August 14, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Laura1980 This hotel has great features
This hotel has great features
August 25, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by DrSGershwind Needs improvement.
1. Bathroom needs updating. Toilet backed up and needed to be snaked out.
2. Room issued upon check-in was substandard (especially for a "Starwood Preferred" member) and was graciously changed by Sean Johnson after I requested a change. He is a very valuable employee.
3. Initial check-in person gave me a garage parking ticket that had expired, so the gate wouldn't open, I had to get cars behind me to back up so that I could get back to hotel to get a valid ticket.
4. The $24.00 dollar a day parking charge is excessive.
5. The only positive for this hotel is it's proximity to Universal Studio. It is probably the least desirable Sheraton I have been in.
P.S. You have my old address and phone number in your Starwood records, and I was told by the check-in clerk that she could not update the information - I would have to do it online. What kind of system do you have that won't allow one of your hotels to update client information?
August 10, 2014