Rated 4 out of 5 by 7Mojo2 This hotel is clean and neat.
It has a great location and the staff is always friendly. Bathrooms are too tiny, but the rest of the room makes up for this flaw.
August 18, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Shaz Great service, location, facilities
Very enjoyable stay. We made reservations at the last minute and both Starwood reservations staff and local hotel staff provided great service. Location is excellent, pool/hot tub is very nice. Antonio at the front desk was very helpful, responsive and professional. Definitely recommend this hotel to others.
August 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by KAM50 Great Customer service by, Jayson P. at Front Desk
Great Customer service provided by, Jayson P. at Front Desk. He did follow up that every thing is going OK during my stay and if he can make it even better if needed.
August 16, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by cindyb63 Staff responsiveness
Staff very responsive to the numerous items lacking in room ( lack of ice bucket, number of towels/washclothes daily)
August 14, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by DrSGershwind Needs improvement.
1. Bathroom needs updating. Toilet backed up and needed to be snaked out.
2. Room issued upon check-in was substandard (especially for a "Starwood Preferred" member) and was graciously changed by Sean Johnson after I requested a change. He is a very valuable employee.
3. Initial check-in person gave me a garage parking ticket that had expired, so the gate wouldn't open, I had to get cars behind me to back up so that I could get back to hotel to get a valid ticket.
4. The $24.00 dollar a day parking charge is excessive.
5. The only positive for this hotel is it's proximity to Universal Studio. It is probably the least desirable Sheraton I have been in.
P.S. You have my old address and phone number in your Starwood records, and I was told by the check-in clerk that she could not update the information - I would have to do it online. What kind of system do you have that won't allow one of your hotels to update client information?
August 10, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Todd111111 Just OK
OK hotel; check-in was a disaster as it took almost 2- minutes. 6:30pm check-in and the room wasn't ready. How does that happen?!
Pillows on the bed are uncomfortable; Bartenders nice, but a bit pushy with the drinks: I'll let you know when I need another!
Air conditioner was loud and kept going on and off. Annoying.
No wine in the lounge, but ample water and cookies were good.
Good location if you want to go to the studio.
August 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BabyBlue Quality Hotel
Hotel has quality facilities and you get a great nights' sleep.
August 13, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by kmdaniel Nice, Friendly and Convenient Hotel
As a SPG member, this hotel went out of there way to make us comfortable. They immediately offered us water or wine upon checkin. Then they upgraded us to the top floor with a great view! One of the beds was a little squeeky and the desk chair in the room definitely needed some attention. But other than that it was an excellent stay!
August 10, 2014