Rated 5 out of 5 by Dsg575 Overnight stay
Hotel is awesome love the renovation
November 22, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Erik123 The worst Sheraton I've ever stayed at
I understand the hotel is under improvements, but I was not expecting what I experienced these days here. From 11/17 to 11/20.
First of all, the staff did not even ask me if I was an SPG member, they did not offer it to me. Honestly, I spend maybe 20 or 25 nights of the year at hotels, so, for me points and all this is not a big deal, but, I mean I have been offered this since at every Sheraton I have stayed at.
2. I waived three nights of housekeeping and because I always travel for work and I have little things at the hotel, I received only the credit for two nights (yes, I only received two cards). This just shows how poor their controls are.
3. The dry blower at my room, it seems it has never cleaned before, so, disgusting it even had hair on it!!! I took pictures and I wish I could post them here.
4. The faucet in the bathroom has the tiniest water flow I've ever seen, and on top of that it leaks!
5. The AC is not controlled by the thermostat on the wall which is controlled by the AC unit, which is super loud at night. I learned this after my first night waiting the temperature to adjust.
6. One of the side doors (the one by the hotel laundry room) seems like it has been jacked. Seriously, a door with a hole in the frame? Is this the quality of the hotel?
7. The fitness center does not have towels every day, and when I asked for them to the staff it took 40 minutes to get them. On top of these the tv's on all the cardio machines only features ONE channel! ONE! and it is not even a commercial channel, it is SPG promos
I have pictures of all these and I'd be pleased to share them with someone at a level that actually cares
November 19, 2015
Rated 2 out of 5 by Wyndy Not to Sheraton standards
Remember what the old Holiday Inns looked like? That's what this is---it's a motel, not a Sheraton.
The rooms have window units, which makes sleeping a challenge.
Everything is tired here.
The club lounge had no snacks, and was small and shabby.
I will NOT stay again.
November 18, 2015
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hulk89 Unsatisfactory
I really had a worst experience at this Hotel. On first day I was given a room which had AC issues. Second day housekeeping had not cleaned the room. On third day I could not enter into my room two times since the Key did not work. Lastly I did not receive the Invoice Receipt even after I did check out on time and informed the front desk twice to send email receipt which I haven't received yet.
October 31, 2015
Rated 3 out of 5 by babak49 Internet service was horribly slow and unreliable
Internet service was horribly slow and unreliable
October 27, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by QueenCreek Great staff
Instead of renting a car the staff helped me connect with Lyft. It saved me so much time and money. Great stay at this property.
October 24, 2015
Rated 4 out of 5 by Linda47 Flying Out of Phoenix? This Is The Hotel
I live in Tucson and always stay overnight at the Sheraton before airline flights, most of which are very early in the morning. I really enjoy starting a trip from this hotel because they acknowledge past customers, fulfill my requests with personal attention, and club service. which I use for breakfast.
July 25, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Juanita2015 Great
Great customer service and location
July 20, 2015