Sheraton Bloomington Hotel
This hotel is committed to making our facilities, amenities and services accessible to guests with disabilities.
Accessible Public Spaces
- Public entrance
- Service animals welcome
- Accessible route from public entrance to registration
- Accessible route from public entrance to guest rooms
- Accessible route from public entrance to restaurant
- Accessible route from public entrance to meeting room/ballroom
- Accessible route from public entrance to fitness center
- Accessible route from public entrance to business center
- Valet parking
- Self-parking area for cars
- Self-parking area for vans
- Fitness center
- Business center
- Assistive listening devices for meetings
Accessible Guest Rooms
- Roll-in showers
- Bathtubs with grab bars
- Visual fire alarm
- Portable communications kits containing visual alarms & notification devices
- Mobility-accessible doors with at least 32 inches of clear door width
- Portable tub seats
- Televisions with closed captioning for the hearing impaired
Please note, certain areas of the hotel are not fully accessible to guests with disabilities.
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
We will attempt to make reasonable modifications to our policies, practices, or procedures for guests with disabilities in order to provide them with access to the facilities and services our hotel has to offer.
Questions about the accessible facilities and services offered should be directed to the hotel at (1)(952) 835-1900.