- 2440 Hoonani Road
- United States
- SPG Category 5
- Availability is shown below for 03/09/2014 - 03/10/2014. Edit your search to choose new dates.
Note: Click the "Terms & Details" link for detailed information including taxes, additional hotel charges and terms & conditions.
Available Bed Types
- No Preference
- 2 Double Beds
- This is a smoke-free hotel.
- Accessible rooms not available for your dates.
Accessible rooms have special features for guests with disabilities. If you do not need these features and there are other rooms available that meet your requirements, please select a different room so that this room is available for a guest with a disability.
- USD 289
50% on RACK for SPG members only for deluxe ocean and higher with blackout dates. Discount is already reflected in the rate.
- Penalty for changes/cancellations
- Deposit required
- Eligible ID required at check in
- SELECT YOUR ROOM
- HIDE ROOMS
Deluxe oceanfront, non-smoking: 2 Double Beds
Spectacular Ocean Views, the best room in house. Steps away from pristine Poipu beach
- 510 sq ft / 47 m²
- Sweet Sleeper Bed, Makai wing
- Superior ocean experience
- Very spacious, large bathroom
- 37-inch flat screen LCD TV
A daily resort charge of 31.25 USD, inclusive of tax, will be posted to each guest room for a variety of amenities and services, including:
- Two bottles of water in your guest room, replenished daily
- Wireless Internet Access
- Unlimited local on-island phone calls
- Unlimited toll-free and credit card-access phone calls
- Complimentary overnight self-parking
- Complimentary overnight valet parking for the first night (10 USD daily charge for one vehicle)
- Complimentary Poipu-area shuttle service
- One complimentary children’s menu meal (for a child 12 or under) per adult entrée purchased at Rumfire
- Social Hour, complimentary for Starwood Preferred Guest® members
- 24-hour Sheraton Fitness center access
- Movies under the stars
- Complimentary usage of bicycles and badminton and tennis courts (see concierge)
- Cultural arts, crafts, and activities, including lei making, hula lessons, yoga and Zumba classes, tidepool exploration, and introduction to scuba diving (see your in-room activities calendar for availability and details)
Resort charge fee and inclusions are subject to change without prior notification.
Photos are representative of each type of room, and there is no guarantee that your room will be the same as the photo.
*Currency data provided by XE, a third party currency conversion provider, using live mid-market rates. This information is offered for informational purposes only, and does not reflect the rate you will pay to the hotel or the currency in which such payment will be made.