FAQ: How To Contact Us
- How do I contact Starwood with questions or comments?
- How do I contact Starwood's Corporate Offices?
- How can I pass along my comments about a recent stay at a Starwood hotel?
- How can I contact a guest via email?
There are several ways for you to get the information you need online and to give us your feedback.
- For assistance with reservations or help using our Web site, call 888-625-5144 in the U.S. or Canada. Guests in other locations can find the appropriate phone number in the Worldwide Reservations section or contact us by email.
- For information about planning a meeting or event, contact our Global Sales Offices.
- For Starwood Preferred Guest® assistance, redemptions or reservations, call 888-625-4988 in the U.S. or Canada, or phone one of our Customer Contact Centers.
- You can email us your comments or questions about our hotels, Starwood Preferred Guest or our Web site.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Stamford, CT 06902
Tel: 203 964 6000
Within the U.S. and Canada, you can call Corporate Services at 800-328-6242. Outside the U.S. and Canada, please call the Worldwide Reservations Office nearest you. Be sure to specify which hotel you stayed at when you get in touch with us.
If the hotel has an email address, it will be located at the top of the hotel’s Overview page near the hotel’s address and phone number. Some of our hotels do not yet have direct email access. In that case, you may contact the hotel directly to reach the guest.