The St. Regis Abu Dhabi
Get Customized Directions to the Hotel
Please enter a starting address or an airport code.
Please submit an airport code, an address or a zip code.
You submitted both airport code and address. Please submit only one or the other.
General Directions to the Hotel
From Dubai International Airport (DBX)
- Follow the signs to Sheikh Zayed Road E11 to Abu Dhabi.
- Access the main island through the Sheikh Zayed Bridge.
- Continue along Al Salam Street.
- Right before reaching the Corniche, turn left underneath the bridge onto the Corniche.
- Continue for six kilometers, the hotel will be on the left before the breakwater.
- At the traffic light, make a u-turn and take the first right into the hotel entrance.
Approximately 2 hours
From Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH)
- Take Airport Road towards Abu Dhabi / Corniche until you go over the Mussafah Bridge.
- Continue along 30th Street.
- Turn left at the traffic light onto 15th Street.
- Turn right at the following traffic light onto 32nd Street.
- Continue to the traffic light and take 7th Street (on the left).
- Before the First Gulf Bank (at the traffic light), turn right and continue to the Corniche.
- At the Corniche, turn left onto Corniche Road. (The hotel will be on the left.)
- Before the first traffic light, make a u-turn and take the first right into the hotel entrance.
Approximately 45 minutes
View transportation options for getting here and getting around.
The information detailed on these pages is subject to change. No representation is made and no warranty given as to the validity of the content, including road conditions, route usability and expeditiousness. The user assumes all risk of use. Microsoft, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, Inc., and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.