In the heart of one of the city’s most exciting zones, The St. Regis Mexico City overlooks the historic Paseo de la Reforma. A magnificent boulevard of architectural splendor, plazas and monuments, exclusive art galleries and boutiques, it reflects the thriving culture of one of the world’s great cities. Nearby, the Polanco and Condesa districts are both dynamic destinations brimming with famed designer boutiques, great restaurants, handicraft stores and art galleries.
Suggested nearby excursions:
Chapultepec - A centuries-old forest encircles a castle, zoo, amusement parks and lakes; less than 1 km away.
Centro Historico - Explore the ruins of Tenochtitlan, the old Aztec capital. Fascinating sites include the Templo Mayor, the Metropolitan Cathedral, and fine 19th and 20th-century public buildings such as the Palacio de las Bellas Artes.
Coyoacan - Once home to Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera, site of a brilliant Saturday bazaar, this colonial era village retains the charm of tree-lined cobblestone streets and old stone mansions decorated with intricate tiles.
Xochimilco - Exceptional preserve of urban and rural structures, including canals and artificial islands built since the 16th century and during the colonial period.
Teotihuacan - Home to the temple of Quetzalcoatl and the Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon.
Language: Spanish / Currency: Mexican Pesos / Electricity Voltage 115 V./AC 60 / Altitude: 7349 Feet above sea level / Weather: temperate and warm all year, and mainly dry. Lower temperatures (may go down as 10ºC) on winter at nights. Brief afternoon showers (rain) from June to September.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Chapultepec 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Anthropology Museum 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Teotihuacan 49.0 km/30.5 miles
- Universad EBC 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Universad UVM San Rafael 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Basilica De Guadalupe 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- US Embassy 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- British Embassy 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Colombian Embassy 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Japanese Embassy 2.0 km/1.2 miles
- Bosque De Chapultepec 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Centro Historico 4.8 km/3.0 miles
- Coyoacan 17.0 km/10.6 miles
- Xochimilco 27.0 km/16.8 miles
- Tennis Court 0.5 km/0.3 miles