The St. Regis Sanya Yalong Bay Resort is located on an exquisite stretch of beach on Hainan Island, China's southernmost province in the South China Sea. Often referred to as the “Hawaii of the East,” Sanya occupies the southern tip of the island. In addition to its ocean side setting, the resort is surrounded by the Longxi River and a lush Mangrove forest.
This location offers every pleasure of island living, including the simplicity of long walks, barbecues, and memorable sunsets, as well as water sports, including scuba diving. With the opening of its first Sanya Duty Free Store, Sanya has also become an increasingly popular destination for those who desire to purchase international luxury products.
Several nearby attractions are within a five or ten-minute taxi ride from the resort. They include Yalong Bay Central Square, Baihuagu Shopping Centre, and an array of international restaurants and shops. The Yalong Bay Tropical Paradise Forest Park is five kilometres from the hotel and on the outskirts of Sanya. The Nanshan Temple at Nanshan Mountain is guarded by a grand statue of Buddha Sava of Mercy, rising up to 108 metres overlooking the sea.
General shopping hours are from 11am–10pm, 7 days a week. The currency used is based on the China Yuan Renminbi (CNY).
View Local Area Map
- People's Hospital of Sanya 30.0 km/18.6 miles
- Nanshan Temple 33.0 km/20.5 miles
- Yalong Bay 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- End of the Earth 17.0 km/10.6 miles
- Wuzhizhou Island Diving Area 7.0 km/4.3 miles
- Sanya City 24.0 km/14.9 miles
- Luhuitou (Turn-Round Deer) Park 11.0 km/6.8 miles
- Sanya Phoenix International Airport 32.0 km/19.9 miles
- Haikou Mei Lan Airport 296.0 km/183.9 miles