Located on the first and second floors of the hotel, Remède Spa offers an alluring selection of facials, body treatments, massages, and impeccable waxing and nail services.
This soothing atmosphere is dedicated solely to the beauty of pampering and tranquility, enhanced by luscious water-inspired amenities. The spa features a reflecting pool that flows from outside the resort into the spa’s first floor lobby and a grand spiral staircase leads upstairs to 11 peaceful treatment rooms. Two private spa suites situated on the first level open to spacious heated patios offering couples an opportunity to experience treatments in the comfort of one another or linger after indoor treatments.
Remède Spa recognizes each guest, each face, each body is unique. Hence, the professional staff customizes treatments to meet individual needs and deliver the benefits each guest seeks. All spa treatments have been carefully designed with the most natural and fresh ingredients that make up the exclusive Remède product line.
The spa offers access to men's and women's steam and sauna facilities. Guests of the hotel enjoy exclusive access to a separate 3,000 square-foot state-of-the-art fitness facility and spacious yoga/pilates studio.
Appointments are highly recommended. Guests may purchase Gift Certificates at the Remède Spa.
- We request that guests of Remède Spa be at least 16 years of age. Nail services are available for patrons under the age of 16, when accompanied by an adult.
- For the benefit of all, Remède Spa is a non-smoking environment.
- For the comfort of all guests, cell phone use is prohibited on spa premises and we request that all cellular devices be turned off prior to entering spa reception.
- Remède Spa is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- We recommend that you arrive at Remède Spa at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time so that you can enjoy the optimal spa experience. We also recommend showering prior to your service in order to receive maximum treatment benefit.
- Please note that should you arrive late for your treatment, your technician may have to shorten the duration of your service so to not inconvenience other guests. Full rates would still apply in this instance.
- Should you need to cancel your appointment, we require notification 24 hours in advance. Full payment is required should cancellations be received after this time.
|Ambience:||Intimate, personalized, serene|
|Products:||Remède, Bliss, Comfort Zone, Skinceuticals, Phyto Hair Care|
|Spa hours:||Saturday - Thursday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Call The Spa:||(435) 940-5830|