Rated 5 out of 5 by Jason7777 Simply Incredible
This was, hands down, one of the nicest properties at which I've ever stayed. The service was second to none, the room was impeccably clean and well appointed, and the restaurants, lobby, and pool areas were lovely. The staff was extremely attentive and truly made us feel special and well cared for. I can't recommend this hotel enough.
July 5, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by TLV0824 The best hotel ever!
The hotel staff was courteous and friendly! loved everything about this hotel! My expectation were exceeded over and beyond! thank you!
June 30, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by DebV13 Reservation Specialist
I stayed at the St. Regis on May 20 - 21, 2016
I spoke with your Reservation Specialist Martha Alvarado and in the course of making the reservation she asked if we celebrating anything. My husband and I had divorced and we were talking about trying again. The room Martha booked for us was wonderful! Martha made sure our stay was above and beyond anything we could have expected. On the phone Martha was warn and caring I cannot say enough how wonderful she was in handling our reservation. We are now talking about re-marrying and look forward to celebrating our second engagement at the St. Regis.
June 28, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by BallerinaGirl2013 Overpriced and Unfinished Construction Zone
We paid $200 for 4 veggie burgers and 2 beers and 2 wines. The food was mediocre all around (at the pool bar as well) and ridiculously overpriced. The construction was so loud that we could not possibly relax by the pool or on our balcony. No one mentioned construction when we booked, nor was there any discounted rate (at a very pricey hotel). Pool bar wasn't even open in late aft/early evening. Our room door was left open after staff had entered. This hotel has many kinks to work out. Not impressed whatsoever. We had requested late checkout to enjoy one more day but didn't even want to stay once we experienced the situation. Not planning on returning.
June 24, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sparky24 All Around Perfect Comfortable Stay
This was a getaway for my husband and I who is a SPG Platinum member who travels a lot and always stays at SPG properties. We are splurging at the St. Regis but let me tell you it is all worth it! We were upgraded to a 2 room suite (living room, kitchen, guest bath, huge bedroom with huge changing area and master bath, 2 balconies overlooking the pool/beach & washer/dryer). Sorry I don’t rccall the name of this type of suite but it was amazing and HUGE! We had the best nights sleep every night! We didn’t really use the butler service much but did get some clothes pressed (you get 2 per person per day). All rooms have beach views.
We took the complimentary breakfast as our SPG Platinum gift and the buffet is amazing. A very nice buffet with a little bit of everything all presented very nicely with nice service.
one day we did a one room villa by the pool area and had the best service provided by Fausto and Dede (at the beach area). I can’t say enough how wonderful these 2 guys (and really the entire outdoor staff) treated us. We aren’t anyone special yet they made us feel special and that’s all that matters!
We also enjoyed services at the REMEDE SPA and Sandra was a delight as others have commented here. We had the nicest experience in the spa! Miriam who showed me around the ladies retreat area and then the person you did my facial was TOP NOTCH and so delightful. Her name was Sylvia and I highly highly highly recommend Sylvia if you want a facial! I don’t give out 5 stars to just anybody and I’ve had a lot of facials - Sylvia was by far one of the absolute best and she knows her stuff. I think I learned more tips and tricks about my skin care from Sylvia than I’ve learned my entire life!!! She is phenomenal! Bravo to the Remede Team at St. Regis!!!
Look no further than this hotel if you want it all!
June 24, 2016
Rated 3 out of 5 by Clevelady Beautiful but customer service was not up to par
Lovely rooms, great ocean views. I did have a few customer service issues that I would not expect at this level of a hotel.
1) My last day, Monday, I was looking to order food between 11am and noon. None of the restaurants were open, not even the grill by the pool. The burger spot opened at noon but I would have to wait 20 minutes until then in the lobby or go back to my room, then return. I ended up ordering room service as a last option. I also wish there was a cafe where you can grab a quick snack throughout the day.
2) I requested water for my room and never received it. I had to ask a second time at the front desk as I was returning from dinner.
3) I requested a late check out on the morning of my last day which was provided, however, the cleaning staff came into my room at noon despite the privacy indicator being on.
4) Valet service seemed off. On my last day, valet pulled my car up and walked directly to the side of the stairs where perhaps they store keys.. I was standing right in front and was not acknowledged. I said "hello, that's my car....and that's my luggage". Another guy noticed and promptly assisted me. Another day my car was brought around and I basically opened my own door to the car since the guy appeared to walk away. This experience did not make me feel valued. I did receive apologies but they just didn't seem alert in general.
5) Lastly, as a platinum member, I signed up for the free breakfast platinum gift when checking in one evening. I was told I could change it in the morning if I changed my mind. The next morning I decided I would prefer points and I was told they changed it. The change did not happen and the free breakfast gift showed up on my SPG account, no points. I called the hotel to inform them. They confirmed that I did not participate in the free breakfast and said they will call SPG and have the points applied. They said they will email a confirmation which I've not seen. I will now have to call the hotel yet again.
Frustrating experiences for a hotel of this caliber. Disappointing because it is a fantastic property.
June 22, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lil123 Breathtaking and beautiful beachfront hotel!
We love every aspect about the St. Regis Bal Harbour! It is a beautiful resort with a gorgeous beach and incredible facilities, including the Remede Spa and restaurants.
The front desk upgraded us to a deluxe oceanfront suite upon check in, which was amazing! We had the best night's sleep and love that everything in the rooms are electronically controlled (drapes, temperature, lighting, etc.) We were very sad to leave the resort, but we will definitely be back in the future!
June 19, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beachbunny Complete comfort
Some times the hype does not meet the actual experience. Not so here, Associates very professional, helpful and polite. Check in was a breeze, even though we were early. Rooms were exceptional and the butler service superb. Would have been content to stay in the room and enjoy the service and view. J&G Grill was excellent for both breakfast and dinner as was the burger bar. The beach area and attention while on the beach was also excellent. Highly recommend this St. Regis, expensive but more than well worth it. Look forward to returning.
May 31, 2016