Rated 5 out of 5 by Smarttraveler7 The staff and the hotel exceeded our expectations!
The hotel design is beautiful. The staff was highly responsive to our needs. The food was excellent. Make sure you experience the champagne sabering!
September 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by ShaB I cannot wait to return!
From the moment I arrived at the St Regis I felt pampered. Words cannot express how beautiful the property is. The staff was so professional and attentive to every detail, from the front desk to housekeeping! Thank you for an outstanding stay!
September 2, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by mad67 Quality hotel with excellent staff
Enjoyed a long holiday weekend at the St. Regis Atlanta. Spent much time in the hotel at the lounge and the beautiful pool. The front desk was extremely accommodating and the housekeeping staff did an excellent job in the preparation and up-keep of my suite. Wouldn't stay anywhere else when in Atlanta.
September 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BillWarnerRobins Extraordinary Hotel!
Absolutely the best hotel in Atlanta. The rooms and facilities are second to none. The most exceptional part of our stay was the superb treatment from the St. Regis staff, especially the Front Desk Manager, Mr. Desai. My wife and I on a whim decided to stay at the St Regis for my birthday. Mr. Desai went out of his way to ensure that everything was perfect for our stay. We will definitely be returning for all our future stays in Atlanta!
November 12, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by jechho Still a great hotel, but...
Second visit at this hotel. Still a wonderful and luxurious hotel. Great food in the restaurant! (Very surprised to see that the restaurant was almost empty.)
However, there are still room for improvements:
1. There was no "welcome back" at check in. And in the welcome letter that was waiting in my room, I was - as last time - titled as "Mrs". I laughed of it last year, but was more annoyed this year. How manly must I be before I become a "Mr" at this hotel?
2. Service at the pool was not good. Had to wait forever before we were asked if we wanted anything, and the ice water we ordered never came. Had to walk up to the bar area and ask if they had forgotten us. They seemed VERY occupied with some glamourous VIPs in the pool, who were buying a lot of drinks.
3. Traffic noise from Paces Road was quite noticable. Ask for a room not facing the road.
4. It was very difficult to block the light out of the room at night. Drapes were short, and there were all sorts of devices that lit up the room.
5. Doors slamming loudly when open/shut a problem. As usually - hard to understand why hotels of this class do not install door mechanism to prevent this.
5. SPG platinum amenity was never mentioned at check in. I didnt bring it up because I usually take the points.
6. I Had to work hard to get a decent SPG platinum upgrade. Why does one have to ASK FOR a suite upgrade EVERY time? If the property would just follow the SPG rules and upgrade proactively, platinum members could stop worrying about the verbal fight/game every time they check in.
November 8, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by SPGPlatniumFan Amazing Stay
We had an amazing stay to celebrate our birthdays with good friends. The staff went out of its way to make sure that we all had a memorable birthday celebration! From check-in, to lunch by the pool, relaxing at the pool, to special birthday treats our first day was incredible. Then we all enjoyed fretting up before heading out to dinner and then back to use the Jacuzzi. Treat yourself to a suite - its well worth it! We had a fabulous breakfast in the morning after having coffee and tea service in our rooms when we woke up. Only disappointed that we couldn't spend the next day at the pool as well! Such a wonderful staff and experience, can't wait to go back!
August 11, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bonni18 Love this hotel, but….
Love this hotel, have returned many many times and will continue to do so. The food service is lacking. The breakfast is below average, the service is slow, slow slow. The food is poor.
August 25, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mjwjacl Wonderful luxury beyond expectations
This hotel is beyond amazing! From the moment you arrive, you are catered to and feel as if you are the most important guest. Every little touch is so special. The st Regis atlanta met every expectation.
August 22, 2014