Rated 5 out of 5 by Mjwjacl Wonderful luxury beyond expectations
This hotel is beyond amazing! From the moment you arrive, you are catered to and feel as if you are the most important guest. Every little touch is so special. The st Regis atlanta met every expectation.
August 22, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by SPGPlatniumFan Amazing Stay
We had an amazing stay to celebrate our birthdays with good friends. The staff went out of its way to make sure that we all had a memorable birthday celebration! From check-in, to lunch by the pool, relaxing at the pool, to special birthday treats our first day was incredible. Then we all enjoyed fretting up before heading out to dinner and then back to use the Jacuzzi. Treat yourself to a suite - its well worth it! We had a fabulous breakfast in the morning after having coffee and tea service in our rooms when we woke up. Only disappointed that we couldn't spend the next day at the pool as well! Such a wonderful staff and experience, can't wait to go back!
August 11, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fallsgirl Excellence in every respect
Each year, the best birthday gift I receive is a few days at this St. Regis. Vishal Desay and his staff ensure excellence in every respect, including my anticipation of celebrating birthdays and special events there for years to come.
August 21, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by jps650 HOUSEKEEPING A BIT OFF
We love the St Regis overall but during our last 2 stays it seemed housekeeping was not as good as before. Restroom at pool was a bit sloppy and one toilet was not flushing. We found beer bottles on tables near elevators.There we some cobwebs in corners of the rooms and coffee stains on the boxspring sheets. We have always considered our quality at St Regis as impeccable and hope it returns there soon.
August 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by YoPro16 St. Regis High Society
Very classy hotel. Great vibe if you appreciate luxurious classic decor and feel. Up to date with latest technology for controlling room lights/music/etc. via remote. Nice big tub in the basic room with a big window that will open up to the rest of the room.
Classy bar with an outdoor lounge area. I stayed here when spending the night after eating my favorite steakhouse in Atlanta, Bones, and it's good location for similar places.
For my tastes, it's a little TOO nice for mere singles business travel, given that you can get a quality room at a hotel for a much cheaper rate. But great for spoiling a couple.
August 10, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BillWarnerRobins Extraordinary Hotel!
Absolutely the best hotel in Atlanta. The rooms and facilities are second to none. The most exceptional part of our stay was the superb treatment from the St. Regis staff, especially the Front Desk Manager, Mr. Desai. My wife and I on a whim decided to stay at the St Regis for my birthday. Mr. Desai went out of his way to ensure that everything was perfect for our stay. We will definitely be returning for all our future stays in Atlanta!
November 12, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by jechho Still a great hotel, but...
Second visit at this hotel. Still a wonderful and luxurious hotel. Great food in the restaurant! (Very surprised to see that the restaurant was almost empty.)
However, there are still room for improvements:
1. There was no "welcome back" at check in. And in the welcome letter that was waiting in my room, I was - as last time - titled as "Mrs". I laughed of it last year, but was more annoyed this year. How manly must I be before I become a "Mr" at this hotel?
2. Service at the pool was not good. Had to wait forever before we were asked if we wanted anything, and the ice water we ordered never came. Had to walk up to the bar area and ask if they had forgotten us. They seemed VERY occupied with some glamourous VIPs in the pool, who were buying a lot of drinks.
3. Traffic noise from Paces Road was quite noticable. Ask for a room not facing the road.
4. It was very difficult to block the light out of the room at night. Drapes were short, and there were all sorts of devices that lit up the room.
5. Doors slamming loudly when open/shut a problem. As usually - hard to understand why hotels of this class do not install door mechanism to prevent this.
5. SPG platinum amenity was never mentioned at check in. I didnt bring it up because I usually take the points.
6. I Had to work hard to get a decent SPG platinum upgrade. Why does one have to ASK FOR a suite upgrade EVERY time? If the property would just follow the SPG rules and upgrade proactively, platinum members could stop worrying about the verbal fight/game every time they check in.
November 8, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by gordondd9 Perfect location for Atlanta visit
Without hesitation one of the best hotels in Atlanta. We enjoyed a four night stay and the hotel blends together a great combination of amenities with the intimate service you would expect from a smaller, boutique hotel. The location is excellent for Buckhead. High praise to VIshal who tirelessly runs the front desk.
July 29, 2014