Rated 4 out of 5 by TEVANKOVICH Not up to St. Regis Standards
This is the second time we have stayed at the Atlanta St. Regis. The second stay was not a good as the first. Gabrielle is wonderful and very helpful. Super employee. we were disappointed that the car service would not travel more than 2 miles, yet the Four Seasons had no problem bringing us back after a wine tasting. The room could have been a bit cleaner, (dirt in corners and baseboards). Both time we have checked out the discounts from AMEX have never been taken off. Always have to bring it to your attention. Room service offerings after 10 pm were minimal. Wine selection just ok. Spa was great!
April 1, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lauren78 Exceeded Expectations
There is not one negative thing I need to say regarding my stay at the St. Regis Altanta. From the time we entered until the time we departed it was absolutely fantastic. We will be coming back. Oh and Mary at the bar is the best!! Thank you Mary!
April 8, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by gackdeux Everything great but bogus charges
We love this hotel. The room was great, but the phone didn't work, the safe was broken, and the remotes both needed new batteries. Everything was fine but two days after we left I got a new bill with charges for their honor bar which my wife and I NEVER touched ! So beware of them backdoor charging you after the fact.
March 31, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by petem Housekeeping
Room not made up till 5:00 pm
April 1, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by jechho Still a great hotel, but...
Second visit at this hotel. Still a wonderful and luxurious hotel. Great food in the restaurant! (Very surprised to see that the restaurant was almost empty.)
However, there are still room for improvements:
1. There was no "welcome back" at check in. And in the welcome letter that was waiting in my room, I was - as last time - titled as "Mrs". I laughed of it last year, but was more annoyed this year. How manly must I be before I become a "Mr" at this hotel?
2. Service at the pool was not good. Had to wait forever before we were asked if we wanted anything, and the ice water we ordered never came. Had to walk up to the bar area and ask if they had forgotten us. They seemed VERY occupied with some glamourous VIPs in the pool, who were buying a lot of drinks.
3. Traffic noise from Paces Road was quite noticable. Ask for a room not facing the road.
4. It was very difficult to block the light out of the room at night. Drapes were short, and there were all sorts of devices that lit up the room.
5. Doors slamming loudly when open/shut a problem. As usually - hard to understand why hotels of this class do not install door mechanism to prevent this.
5. SPG platinum amenity was never mentioned at check in. I didnt bring it up because I usually take the points.
6. I Had to work hard to get a decent SPG platinum upgrade. Why does one have to ASK FOR a suite upgrade EVERY time? If the property would just follow the SPG rules and upgrade proactively, platinum members could stop worrying about the verbal fight/game every time they check in.
November 8, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by gg1203 Great Staff
Everyone at this hotel from the front door, front desk, to room service and maid service was excellent. Also enjoyed the luxury car ride in the Mercedes from hotel to area shopping. Our driver Lou very nice. Thanks to you all for a very nice stay for me and my mother.. We stayed in the St Regis Suite, worth going the extra for. The Hotel food was excellent, also had concierge book the Lobster Chop next door, it was also excellent.
March 18, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by BillWarnerRobins Extraordinary Hotel!
Absolutely the best hotel in Atlanta. The rooms and facilities are second to none. The most exceptional part of our stay was the superb treatment from the St. Regis staff, especially the Front Desk Manager, Mr. Desai. My wife and I on a whim decided to stay at the St Regis for my birthday. Mr. Desai went out of his way to ensure that everything was perfect for our stay. We will definitely be returning for all our future stays in Atlanta!
November 12, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by KelleyO Weekend Stay with my Daughter
As usual, the St. Regis Atlanta did not disappoint! Our stay was perfect in every way. Our room was gorgeous, room service was superb, the locatin of the property was fabulous - all was perfect! We'll be back soon!
March 17, 2014