Rated 3 out of 5 by pros Unimpressive Stay
1. Parking deck view from room.
2. Returned to hotel at 5pm and no housekeeping service.
3. No food/ drink service at poool. Calls to private dining/ concierge without reponse.
4. Hot tub was cold and had stryofoam cups and trash in it.
5. Pool had water bottles and trash floating in the water. Area around the pool was dirty too.
6. Overnight parking fee should be included with price of room.
March 10, 2014
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jason5544 Issues with room
Glass door to bathroom area made a loud noise when we opened and closed it. Shower head was broken and would not stay in position so I had to hold it when showering. Water did not drain properly when showering thus tub started filling up.
Cosmetically, the tub needed work.
March 9, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Winston2014 A very good hotel
Have stayed many times and from the front door to the back they care about your stay.
March 3, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by Timstevens First Class Experience!
We stayed for a two night staycation to celebrate Valentines day. The room was great but what made this experience perfect was each employee that is on the team. From the bell man to the reception it was first class! I hurt my knee a few days before our stay and I asked for Ice the first night. Every time we called to the front desk they offered to bring up more ice. The small details are what really makes a difference and the St. Regis goes well over and beyond !!! Great Job!
February 24, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by jechho Still a great hotel, but...
Second visit at this hotel. Still a wonderful and luxurious hotel. Great food in the restaurant! (Very surprised to see that the restaurant was almost empty.)
However, there are still room for improvements:
1. There was no "welcome back" at check in. And in the welcome letter that was waiting in my room, I was - as last time - titled as "Mrs". I laughed of it last year, but was more annoyed this year. How manly must I be before I become a "Mr" at this hotel?
2. Service at the pool was not good. Had to wait forever before we were asked if we wanted anything, and the ice water we ordered never came. Had to walk up to the bar area and ask if they had forgotten us. They seemed VERY occupied with some glamourous VIPs in the pool, who were buying a lot of drinks.
3. Traffic noise from Paces Road was quite noticable. Ask for a room not facing the road.
4. It was very difficult to block the light out of the room at night. Drapes were short, and there were all sorts of devices that lit up the room.
5. Doors slamming loudly when open/shut a problem. As usually - hard to understand why hotels of this class do not install door mechanism to prevent this.
5. SPG platinum amenity was never mentioned at check in. I didnt bring it up because I usually take the points.
6. I Had to work hard to get a decent SPG platinum upgrade. Why does one have to ASK FOR a suite upgrade EVERY time? If the property would just follow the SPG rules and upgrade proactively, platinum members could stop worrying about the verbal fight/game every time they check in.
November 8, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by TRK1 Best hotel in Atlantas
The St.Regis offers exceptional service and great accommodations.
February 20, 2014
Rated 4 out of 5 by Julie1980 Great hotel, moldy shower
I am a professional who travels frequently. Upon arrival, all staff was very helpful and pleasant, check-in was quick and easy, and the hotel was beautiful. I was very pleased when we entered our room and was greeted to the "Happy Birthday" dessert the staff had prepared and left in the room, ice in the champagne bucket, and music softly playing. The room was beautiful and comfortable. I was, however, extremely disappointed when I entered the bathroom to an overwhelming moldy smell coming from the shower drain. I am very sensitive and have horrible allergies, so it caused me to sneeze all through the night. I did tell the front desk and the lady said she would report it to housekeeping immediately. For the amount of money I paid, I was disappointed to have to spend the night in a room with a musky-moldy smell coming from the bathroom. Everything else, I would give it a A+.
February 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by winery56799 Outstanding Customer Service!
In my opinion this 5 start hotel is the ONLY one in Atlanta. It is far superior to the four reasons or the Ritz. HIGHLY recommend!
February 17, 2014