Rated 5 out of 5 by BillWarnerRobins Extraordinary Hotel!
Absolutely the best hotel in Atlanta. The rooms and facilities are second to none. The most exceptional part of our stay was the superb treatment from the St. Regis staff, especially the Front Desk Manager, Mr. Desai. My wife and I on a whim decided to stay at the St Regis for my birthday. Mr. Desai went out of his way to ensure that everything was perfect for our stay. We will definitely be returning for all our future stays in Atlanta!
November 12, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Westingirl Another wonderful stay...
Thank you so much for making my godson's 15th birthday memorable. I love the staff at this hotel. In addition, they are so friendly. It is also wonderful that they remember us every time we arrive and greet us by name. It is great to still see the same employees year after year. The best part is this hotel can provide you with almost anything you want or need. I would recommend this hotel time and time again. If you want true luxury and stellar service...the St. Regis is the place. I would like to give a special thanks to Christopher, Dion, Luis, Azee, Swati(the cupcake place you recommeneded was fab...), Alou and last but not least Vashal. You guys (and girl) truly went above and beyond and we are truly thankful. We will see you again in the early spring.
December 4, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lynn123456 Awes place to stay
Wonderful staff, rooms and bar
December 2, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by tmills91 Quite Impressive
I travel about 70 nights a year between business and pleasure. I've been to quite a few St. Regis properties over they years and while they are all very good, I must say the St. Regis Atlanta really stood out. The whole team from the valet, front desk, housekeepers and even the people who cleaned the gym equipment were polite, genuine and went above and beyond. Combined with a gorgeous hotel and outstanding food I see no reason to stay anywhere else in the Atlanta area.
November 22, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by jechho Still a great hotel, but...
Second visit at this hotel. Still a wonderful and luxurious hotel. Great food in the restaurant! (Very surprised to see that the restaurant was almost empty.)
However, there are still room for improvements:
1. There was no "welcome back" at check in. And in the welcome letter that was waiting in my room, I was - as last time - titled as "Mrs". I laughed of it last year, but was more annoyed this year. How manly must I be before I become a "Mr" at this hotel?
2. Service at the pool was not good. Had to wait forever before we were asked if we wanted anything, and the ice water we ordered never came. Had to walk up to the bar area and ask if they had forgotten us. They seemed VERY occupied with some glamourous VIPs in the pool, who were buying a lot of drinks.
3. Traffic noise from Paces Road was quite noticable. Ask for a room not facing the road.
4. It was very difficult to block the light out of the room at night. Drapes were short, and there were all sorts of devices that lit up the room.
5. Doors slamming loudly when open/shut a problem. As usually - hard to understand why hotels of this class do not install door mechanism to prevent this.
5. SPG platinum amenity was never mentioned at check in. I didnt bring it up because I usually take the points.
6. I Had to work hard to get a decent SPG platinum upgrade. Why does one have to ASK FOR a suite upgrade EVERY time? If the property would just follow the SPG rules and upgrade proactively, platinum members could stop worrying about the verbal fight/game every time they check in.
November 8, 2011
Rated 5 out of 5 by Risingsun44 Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the Regents!!!! If only I could live there permanently!
November 20, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by JenWB Spectacular facility and beautiful features on every level.
Excellent service, fabulous gym, incredibly nice and helpful staff...superb on every level;
Gym is 24 hours;
Most wonderfully comfortable bed I've ever slept in;
Tub is worth the stay alone (and sliding french doors opening out to bedroom) - Gorgeous
November 11, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by dentistrw great techology and features/ poor execution of details
The front desk was a delight...things went downhill after that. Hole in the top sheet the size of a quarter that was noticed when we pulled back the covers about a foot...hard for the room staff to miss that. no writing pen in the room. the safe would not work ..it said to call for service. The bell man promised chanpagne flutes for our room...our anniversary..but never delivered until I reminded him the next day. Most of all the front door valet staff needs to be trained on greeting guests, opening doors, smiling,not engaging in personal conversations in front of guests, opening cars doors for women, all the details that make for a truly luxury experience. I guess what makes for an over the top experience is the personal touch of the staff and attention to detail. While the technology and beauty in the room really wowed us the Lack of personal attention to detail at this ST Regis is really what dissappionted us. The hotel didn't seem to be that busy for the staff to have dropped the ball in so many ways. I could have gotten this level of service at the a high end hotel up the street for a third the cost.
November 11, 2013