Rated 5 out of 5 by Francisco09 A fantastic Hotel!!!
Is simple, the staff that i have dealt with while I'm at the ShenZhen hotel is fantastic. It starts from the 1st floor with great service and help provide, and the great service continuous on the floors above. (Lobby, elevator staff, restaurants, Gym).
I think the decor in the rooms is great. Modern, clean and the view is just awesome.
I would ,however would like to see a spin bike at the gym. Hopefully, this will happen by my next visit there in Mid- January.
December 22, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jezz Room for improvement
When we checked into the room it was clear that there were still some teething problems. The room was not as clean as we expected. There were footprints by the window and in the shower unit and glue stains on the wood finishing. The butler was eager to please but did not understand my request for a selection of fruit teas to be left in the room.
Overall we had a nice stay but expected more in terms of the cleanliness of the room.
March 25, 2012
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lee2411 8 tallest building in e world
This is my first time staying in st Regis hotel,
This is also e first time I stay in a room so high ever.
Regis signature Butler is one service u won't get in anywhere in e world simply 6star service.
The Italian restaurant Elba is another place that serve e best candlelight dinner .
I would like to use this chance thanks Miss Loo (director of rooms) for her awesome service during my stay..
May 31, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by H00027 This hotel has great features
This hotel has great features
December 29, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Xiaodizhu Comfortable Hotel
It' a great stay at this hotel.
I recommend this hotel. Cleanliness room, tasty breakfast, fantasy happy hour moment.
And the nice hotel staff. Especially Laura, Lisa, and cute bellboys. They help me a lot.
December 26, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sbkt Excellent Place to stay
Very beautiful and strategic location. Easy to shop and getting arround to find local cuisine. Close to public trasport facilities. Hospitality is very good.
December 26, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by ixglobal Fantastic Hotel
Service was excellet. A lady followed us to the room and explained the facilities and services involved.
Room was nice and spacious enough.
Will come back definitely!
April 8, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Cindy0521 different experience
location, in a very tall building
December 22, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Leee Fabulous views at ShenZhen
I've stayed this hotel at first weekend of March.
This hotel occupies 75~100th floor of landmark which located in the center of ShenZhen city. Having experience like check-in at 96th floor, is very awesome for the guests. Auto-control with Ipad in the room give very special feelings.
Views from the room, bars and almost all kinds of facilities in this hotel were spectacular & overwhelming.
Overall, I satisfied very much on this hotel.
But in the meantime, there are somethings which need to be improved.
1. One bad moment --- In the midnight when I was at Library(which located 100th floor) for enjoying wine & night view, one hotel staff called to my mobile for asking me signing the bill which I had beer at 10 pm. This made my feeling bad on this hotel. Since it was over 12 o'clock and it was my first experience to receive such kind of call from hotel for asking money. What does for deposit then?
2. Staffs, Buttlers are very kind & polite. They're trying to loyal to their guests and I can see that, but sometimes it was not easy for me to communicate in English with them.
3. 96th floor was too loud because of many people. But what I can do? -- maybe a classic music will be helpful?
4. Breakfast at Social(95th floor) --- As everyone has different point of view on foods, I just tell mine. For me, breakfast was just so-so. Except views through window, nothing feels special to me in terms of foods. It looks just normal breakfast which I can see at any other normal hotels.
5. But... Once again, overall experience ath this hotel for me was nice & very good.
March 8, 2012
Rated 3 out of 5 by RonnoR Need improvement on facility and staff
Room and decoration are great. Excellent view and comfort bed. But it needs improvement on staff and facilities:
- Broken clock by bed
- Swivel chair can hardly move
- Staff just ignore me in elevator or corridor
- Poker face and terrible service at restaurant
December 16, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by Fruit Excellent facilities but not well trained staffs
This hotel has very fancy facilities. However the staffs need more trainings to perfect their skills.
This is actually the first time that I stayed in this hotel, even though I travel to Shenzhen frequently. When I first g0t into the room, the view in the room was amazing. But then I don't know much about the hotel as this is the first time I stayed there. So, I called the butler service to ask her (in this case) whether she can introduce the features of the hotel to me, such as whether it has an executive lounge or not, happy hours, what kind of restaurants are available, etc. Unfortunately, I don't think that I got what I need to know. In the conversation, it feels like that she wants to tell me it is a hotel... you know. Of course, I know it is hotel, it is also a St. Regis which is suppose to be the best of the best, but is it ?!?!
At another night, I just finished work with my coworker, there were two guys (I don't call them gentlemen as you will see why later) went into the elevator with us. The doorman seemed to think they were suspicious for whatever reason (the doorman was doing the right at this point), so he asked these two guys where they want to go. Well... of course, the elevator can only go to the 96th floor. The two guys ignore the doorman, but then the doorman asked again to these two guys whether they could show him the card key. Guess what, as usual, the not so civilized locals stayed to argue with the doorman. After all, the doorman didn't check their keys, the doorman left. These two people didn't have the keys, but staying in the elevator with us to go up together. Is this the right way to manage the situation ?!?!
December 15, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by IvanC This hotel becomes our the most favorite
staffs are well trained, from receptionist/front desk manager, concierge, soul restaurant, to business center, they are professional, smart and nice. especially the young lady works in Business center impress us.
highly reommended for business and vacation!
December 5, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by bradly81 nice hotel.
I was really excited about staying at this hotel 'cause it's located at the top of 8th highest building in the world.
But that excitement turned into a bit of disappointment right away after facing that all of duplex suites are only located on the 76th floor which is literally bottom floor of the whole hotel.
It was still amazingly high to stay several nights though. so, I got over it soon.
My butler (I can' remember his name) was very attentive to my needs to see more of other rooms.
And every staff being so caring and adequate to the 5-stars hotel's attitudes.
However, rooms looked aged far more than It had actually been with blurrs, steins and scratches here and there.
Also, turn-down service and room cleaning lacked some consistency and seemed to need more improvement to be more st reigs standard.
I think I enjoyed staying here though and staying at this kind of a high building was a great experience.
September 27, 2013
Rated 3 out of 5 by mission88 Nice facilities, but poor service
- Excellent, clean rooms
- Nice views
- Good room service menu
- Free movies
- Close to subway station and the KK Mall
- Housekeeping didn't give me shampoo one day. Took 5 minutes on the phone to explain that I needed shampoo. Most folks here speak minimal English.
- Seems a little understaffed. There were times when nobody opened the car door, waiters at Social were always in a hurry to collect the bill and not available to seat me immediately, and had to wait to talk to someone at the front desk so I could extend my stay.
- Service just seems generally cold, compared to other western hotels in the area.
- People from outside the hotel can't call you -- apparently it's against hotel policy to transfer their call to you. This is strange, because other hotels in the area will just call you and ask if it's okay to transfer the call to you. Not here.
July 6, 2013
Rated 2 out of 5 by jin33 st regis with no butler nor service
with the price i paid, this must be the worst st regis in the world. what butler? what service? when checking out i didnt know to bring my parking ticket up with me , insted of finding a way to make my trip more plesent they told me i had to go down 100 level to retrive my parking ticket and bring it up to get it validate. and may i remind you this is a hotel that is supposly to be know for there butler service.
July 7, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carl693 The first 6 Star Hotel!!!
This is a wonderful hotel, with excellent decor, design, facilities and yes, customer service that's second to none. We felt pampered during our stay with the wonderful upgrade to city view, complementary rose petals and romantic set up of the bath tub in the room to impeccable fitness room and pool overlooking the city. I vow to return soon!
July 22, 2012
Rated 2 out of 5 by kkmall Unhealthy new constriuction smell
This new hotel in located in a nice region near KKmall.
Due to the new construction, the room smells bad.
February 22, 2013