Modern, cosmopolitan Dubai boasts stunning beaches, award-winning cuisine, and high-end shopping—plus a legendary nightlife. The options are endless: take a breathtaking desert tour, enjoy a game of golf, explore the splendors of the mountains, or simply relax.
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is set on 1,200 meters of the Jumeirah coastline, curving alongside the city’s largest private white-sand beach and a glittering, 238-berth world-class marina.
The marina is a hub of luxury yachts, sports fishing boats, and leisure craft, all classes included in the annual Dubai International Boat Show. Another remarkable boating event is the traditional dhow sailing races—a small taste of the region’s rich cultural heritage. The Dubai International Marine Club, located on the resort grounds, is home to the world-famous Victory Powerboating Team, and is proud to host a number of international maritime events.
You'll find ample equestrian sports in Dubai such as polo, desert riding, and dressage, as well as the Dubai World Cup, a extravagant horse race that has become a seasonal highlight. The Dubai Autodrome is the venue for the new Al Championship circuit as well as rally driving and pro-karting.
Reserve a tee time at one of six world-class golf courses just minutes from the resort. The Dubai Desert Classic golf tournament is a fixture on the European PGA Tour, while tennis stars are represented annually on the ATP Tennis Circuit.
In Dubai, modern malls full of international luxury brands border ancient spice markets and gold souks. For shopping aficionados, the Ibn Battuta mile-long shopping mall offers an impressive 200-plus retail outlets, 21 cinemas, and the UAE’s first IMAX theatre. The Mall of the Emirates is the largest shopping mall outside of North America and boasts an indoor ski slope.
Admire the view from the observation deck at the world's tallest tower, the Burj Khalifa, or enjoy afternoon tea at the Burj al Arab. Visit the Wild Wadi or Aquaventure water parks, or venture on unforgettable excursions like helicopter sightseeing flights or deep sea fishing. Experience a Desert Safari that includes dune-bashing and a barbecue at sundown featuring henna painting, belly dancing, horse & camel rides, and local cuisine.
Exibir mapa da região local
- Marina de Dubai 0.5 km/0.3 milhas
- Shopping center Ibn Battuta 8.0 km/5.0 milhas
- Shopping dos Emirados 10.0 km/6.2 milhas
- Parque Gold & Diamond 12.0 km/7.5 milhas
- American University of Dubai 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Faculdade de Dubai 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Hospital Regional Jebel Ali 12.0 km/7.5 milhas
- Vila Knowledge 3.0 km/1.9 milhas
- Nokia Corporation 1.0 km/0.6 milhas
- Reuters 1.0 km/0.6 milhas
- Cisco Systems 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Siemens 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- IBM 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Microsoft Corporation 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- HSBC 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Hewlett Packard 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Dubai Internet City 3.0 km/1.9 milhas
- Dubai Media City 5.0 km/3.1 milhas
- Zona livre Jebel Ali 8.0 km/5.0 milhas
- Emaar Business Park 8.0 km/5.0 milhas
- Dubai Investments Park 15.0 km/9.3 milhas
- Centro financeiro internacional de Dubai 20.0 km/12.4 milhas
- Schneider Co. 20.0 km/12.4 milhas
- Standard Chartered Bank 30.0 km/18.6 milhas
Escritórios do Governo
- Embaixada espanhola 20.0 km/12.4 milhas
- Embaixada da Austrália 150.0 km/93.2 milhas
- Embaixada britânica 150.0 km/93.2 milhas
- Emirates Golf Club 2.0 km/1.2 milhas
- Parque aquático Wild Wadi 10.0 km/6.2 milhas