The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention Center
We are located in the heart of San Isidro, the city’s financial, cultural, and shopping district. Amid major corporate headquarters and embassies you will also discover nearby art galleries, boutiques, and restaurants. Lush greenery and wide-open plazas add immeasurably to the ambience of this vibrant neighborhood. Enjoy a stroll through Olivar Park, home to centuries-old olive trees or a walking tour of the city’s modern and traditional architectural gems.
Two of Lima’s major department stores, Ripley and Saga Falabella, are just three blocks from our front door. Barranco, Larcomar, and Miraflores are also favored destinations for shopping and relaxation by the sea.
For those who want to visit Miraflores, a shuttle takes guests to Larcomar 2 times a day.
Nearby museums and historic sites include Museo Larco, where you may spend time exploring the most complete collection of Peru’s pre-Columbian gold and silver work. Museo Nacional presents a wide selection of Inca art and Museo Presbitero Maestro is a magnificent cemetery where you can wander through 200 years of history amid hundreds of elaborate monuments. Also nearby are Huaca Pucllana and Pachacamac ruins, revealing an Inca city built to honor a Pachacamac god.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Lima Water Fountains 3.3 km/2.0 miles
- Museo de Oro de Lima 9.3 km/5.8 miles
- Museo Larco (Pre-Inka Art Collection) 10.3 km/6.4 miles
- Cathedral 6.0 km/3.7 miles
- Deloitte 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- PricewaterhouseCoopers 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- Coca Cola 0.1 km/0.1 miles
- BBVA 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Claro 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Nextel 0.5 km/0.3 miles
- Citibank 1.0 km/0.6 miles
- Repsol 5.0 km/3.1 miles
- Alcatel 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- EDEGEL 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Intel 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Nokia 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Embassy of Spain 1.8 km/1.1 miles
- Embassy of Chile 1.8 km/1.1 miles
- Embassy of Columbia 3.0 km/1.9 miles
- Huaca Pucllana 3.6 km/2.2 miles
- Historical Center 6.7 km/4.2 miles