Located in between the bright lights of Las Vegas and the tranquil waters of Lake Mead, The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers both thrilling nightlife and stunning natural splendor.
Outdoor enthusiasts can step outside our doors for kayaking, paddleboarding, and hiking. If you prefer to spend your days shopping and eating, browse the boutiques and dine al fresco in the nearby village of Montelago. Casino Montelago lets you hit the slots from a convenient lakeside location. For more glitz and glamor, a 20-minute drive will bring you to the Las Vegas strip.
Hit the links at the Golf Club at Southshore, the first private Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course in Nevada. Or, keep an eye out for rare birds in the Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve. The iconic Hoover Dam is a short drive away. While you’re in the area, stop by Lake Mead Recreation Area for breathtaking views of the lake and mountains.
View Local Area Map
Arts & Culture
- Lake Mead 4.3 km/2.7 miles
- Hoover Dam 34.4 km/21.4 miles
- Grand Canyon West Rim 201.2 km/125.0 miles
- Downtown Las Vegas 27.4 km/17.0 miles
- Las Vegas "Strip" 27.4 km/17.0 miles
- Red Rock National Park 64.4 km/40.0 miles
- Valley of Fire 90.1 km/56.0 miles
- Death Valley National Park 217.3 km/135.0 miles
- Zion National Park 294.5 km/183.0 miles