The Westin San Francisco Market Street
The Westin San Francisco Market Street is conveniently situated in the city's vibrant South of Market district, at the crossroads of the business district and premier shopping, dining, and cultural attractions. Just blocks from the Moscone Center and the heart of the Financial District, we offer easy access to scenic cable car rides to and from Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf and Alcatraz, and the famous Ferry Building.
We are located within the downtown shopping district, adjacent to Union Square, the site of many high-end boutiques. Enjoy the variety offered at the Westfield San Francisco Centre, which boasts 170 boutiques, plus the West Coast flagship Bloomingdale’s store and the second largest Nordstrom in the United States. The center is just one and a half blocks west of us, on Market Street between 4th and 5th streets, with store hours from 10am to 8:30pm Monday - Saturday, 10am to 7pm on Sundays.
In the multi-cultural community of San Francisco, you'll find a variety of museums to fit anyone’s interest. A few minutes' walk brings you to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, the Jewish Contemporary Museum, the Museum of the African Diaspora, and the Cartoon Art Museum. We're also a short stroll from the thriving theater district.
We're just a stone's throw from some of the finest restaurants in San Francisco: Boulevard, Michael Mina, Bacar, RN74 and Town Hall, to name a few. (Reservations are a must.)
From the hotel, options for exploration within the city and Bay Area abound. Jump on a Double Decker bus and take a ride through the city, across the famous Golden Gate Bridge and down into Marin County's upscale waterfront town of Sausalito. Spend some time shopping and exploring Sausalito’s historic downtown and then hop on a ferry for the scenic ride back to the city.
Hotel guests can embark on a leisurely walk up Grant Avenue and through the Chinatown Gates, stop along the way for a tea tasting, check out the fortune cookie factory, and then grab some premium dim sum. Head into our Italian district, North Beach, featuring Lombard Street, small boutiques, and phenomenal vistas from Coit Tower, plus a straight shot down to Fisherman’s Wharf. Pause at the Buena Vista Café, and then end your day by riding the cable car back to the hotel.
Посмотреть карту окрестностей
- Yerba Buena Gardens 0.1 км/0.1 мили (миль)
- Ferry Building 0.5 км/0.3 мили (миль)
- Metreon (Sony Entertainment Center) 0.1 км/0.1 мили (миль)
- Westfield Shopping Center 0.3 км/0.2 мили (миль)
- Union Square Shopping Area 0.4 км/0.3 мили (миль)
- Louis Vuitton 0.5 км/0.3 мили (миль)
- Pier 39 3.2 км/2.0 мили (миль)
- Cable Cars 0.1 км/0.1 мили (миль)
Искусство и культура
- Union Square 0.3 км/0.2 мили (миль)
- Charles Schwab 0.2 км/0.1 мили (миль)
- Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal 0.2 км/0.1 мили (миль)
- Apple Computers 0.3 км/0.2 мили (миль)
- Zurich Financial Services 0.4 км/0.3 мили (миль)
- SAS Institute 0.4 км/0.3 мили (миль)
- Towers Watson 0.4 км/0.3 мили (миль)
- Thelen Reid & Priest 0.4 км/0.3 мили (миль)
- Sony Corporation 0.4 км/0.3 мили (миль)
- American Management Association 0.7 км/0.4 мили (миль)
- Alcatraz Island 3.2 км/2.0 мили (миль)
- Napa Valley/Sonoma Wine Country 88.5 км/55.0 мили (миль)
Отдых и развлечения
- China Town 0.4 км/0.3 мили (миль)
- AT&T Park (Formerly Pacific Bell Park) 0.5 км/0.3 мили (миль)
- Ghirardelli Square 4.8 км/3.0 мили (миль)
- Golden Gate Park 4.8 км/3.0 мили (миль)
- Moscone Center 0.2 км/0.1 мили (миль)
- University of San Francisco 3.2 км/2.0 мили (миль)
- St. Francis Hospital 4.8 км/3.0 мили (миль)