The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina
Modern, cosmopolitan Dubai boasts stunning beaches, award-winning cuisine, and high-end shopping—plus a legendary nightlife. The options are endless: take a breathtaking desert tour, enjoy a game of golf, explore the splendors of the mountains, or simply relax.
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is set on 1,200 meters of the Jumeirah coastline, curving alongside the city’s largest private white-sand beach and a glittering, 238-berth world-class marina.
The marina is a hub of luxury yachts, sports fishing boats, and leisure craft, all classes included in the annual Dubai International Boat Show. Another remarkable boating event is the traditional dhow sailing races—a small taste of the region’s rich cultural heritage. The Dubai International Marine Club, located on the resort grounds, is home to the world-famous Victory Powerboating Team, and is proud to host a number of international maritime events.
You'll find ample equestrian sports in Dubai such as polo, desert riding, and dressage, as well as the Dubai World Cup, a extravagant horse race that has become a seasonal highlight. The Dubai Autodrome is the venue for the new Al Championship circuit as well as rally driving and pro-karting.
Reserve a tee time at one of six world-class golf courses just minutes from the resort. The Dubai Desert Classic golf tournament is a fixture on the European PGA Tour, while tennis stars are represented annually on the ATP Tennis Circuit.
In Dubai, modern malls full of international luxury brands border ancient spice markets and gold souks. For shopping aficionados, the Ibn Battuta mile-long shopping mall offers an impressive 200-plus retail outlets, 21 cinemas, and the UAE’s first IMAX theatre. The Mall of the Emirates is the largest shopping mall outside of North America and boasts an indoor ski slope.
Admire the view from the observation deck at the world's tallest tower, the Burj Khalifa, or enjoy afternoon tea at the Burj al Arab. Visit the Wild Wadi or Aquaventure water parks, or venture on unforgettable excursions like helicopter sightseeing flights or deep sea fishing. Experience a Desert Safari that includes dune-bashing and a barbecue at sundown featuring henna painting, belly dancing, horse & camel rides, and local cuisine.
Visualizzare la Mappa dell’area locale
- Dubai Marina 0.5 km/0.3 miglia
- Burj Al Arab 7.0 km/4.3 miglia
- Università americana di Dubai 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Dubai College 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Jebel Ali Area Hospital 12.0 km/7.5 miglia
- Palm Jumeirah 3.0 km/1.9 miglia
- Knowledge Village 3.0 km/1.9 miglia
- Burj Khalifa 20.0 km/12.4 miglia
- Emirates Golf Club 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Centro commerciale Ibn Battuta 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Centro Commerciale degli Emirati 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Gold & Diamond Park 12.0 km/7.5 miglia
- Centro commerciale Dubai 22.0 km/13.7 miglia
- Parco acquatico Wild Wadi 10.0 km/6.2 miglia
- Nokia Corporation 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Reuters 1.0 km/0.6 miglia
- Cisco Systems 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Siemens 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- IBM 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Microsoft Corporation 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Hewlett Packard 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- HSBC 2.0 km/1.2 miglia
- Dubai Internet City 3.0 km/1.9 miglia
- Dubai Media City 5.0 km/3.1 miglia
- Zona franca Jebel Ali 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Emaar Business Park 8.0 km/5.0 miglia
- Dubai Investments Park 15.0 km/9.3 miglia
- Dubai International Finance Centre 20.0 km/12.4 miglia
- Schneider Co. 20.0 km/12.4 miglia
- Standard Chartered Bank 30.0 km/18.6 miglia
- Ambasciata spagnola 20.0 km/12.4 miglia
- Ambasciata australiana 150.0 km/93.2 miglia
- Ambasciata brittanica 150.0 km/93.2 miglia